The US Election 2016, Part VI

Pidesco

At this point I'm pretty sure the question isn't "who will win," but rather "will Hillary rig the election so she wins instead?" Both candidates are terrible but Trump supporters just seem more enthusiastic.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Rooting out racism at this point causes more unhappiness all around than racism itself.

Spoken like someone who's never really experienced racism personally.

How the hell would you know at all what I've experienced? Course, I'm not going to compete for a place in the victimhood hierarchy, so if you want to make assumptions, all good.

You silly, what you are being told is that:

<snip>

and you should read studies under the guise of "criticism"...found behind university paywalls of course, you pleb.

In other news, the Hillary campaign overcharges its poorer donors:

http://archive.is/6Al15

Edited by Gorth
Profanity on youtube title screen

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

385CF1F900000578-3789648-Not_a_fan_Powel

This is a bit small but if you zoom it's readable. Those leaked e-mails sure are juicy. Powell comes off as a nice, smart guy.

I like this quote from one of the emails:

'We have got to stop thinking that a superman or superwoman could come save us as President. Until we super people start fixing things a President won't help. 

'Toss out Congress incumbents that do nothing, fix taxes, fix the infrastructure, get super rich money out of the system, eliminate Gerrymandering, etc. And none of this is presidential.'

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

385CF1F900000578-3789648-Not_a_fan_Powel

This is a bit small but if you zoom it's readable. Those leaked e-mails sure are juicy. Powell comes off as a nice, smart guy.

I like this quote from one of the emails:

'We have got to stop thinking that a superman or superwoman could come save us as President. Until we super people start fixing things a President won't help. 

'Toss out Congress incumbents that do nothing, fix taxes, fix the infrastructure, get super rich money out of the system, eliminate Gerrymandering, etc. And none of this is presidential.'

Well the President could not eliminate gerrymandering if they even wanted to. It's state governments that draw district lines. They could and would tell any federal intrusion to bugger off. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Yeah, that's Powell said.

Heja Sverige!!

KeTrumpfka has yet to be defeated, but this thread is over anyway.

Continue here.

Heja Sverige!!