What are you playing right now?

Erm  this Green is above  Purple and  can be better than yellow as well.  :D These are set items. :D It's all about those in the end game.

Don't pick on me because I stopped playing.

Gosh.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I picked up Overlord cheap on steam and have been wasting idle time playing my way through it. Some mildly entertaining humour to it.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Just realized that I had a Torment: Tides of Numenera Steam-key waiting for me in the rewards section. Yay me! Downloading it now.

Also, this game is now being released on the consoles?! What's next? The Legend of Zelda series on steam?! :aiee:

...wouldn't be such a bad idea though.

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Playing This is the Police. Its a simple game, and gets repetitive at around the 5 hour mark and yet it's sheer lack of political correctness is a breath of fresh air. 

Just realized that I had a Torment: Tides of Numenera Steam-key waiting for me in the rewards section. Yay me! Downloading it now.

Also, this game is now being released on the consoles?! What's next? The Legend of Zelda series on steam?! :aiee:

...wouldn't be such a bad idea though.

Lucky son-of-a-gun.

• Like 1

More adventures in The Division's Dark Zone. I'm still gear level 159 and up to level 35 in the Dark Zone now. For some reason the game has decided I have to play in the 161-200 gear level bracket. No problem, I'm close enough.

But what irks me is when I engage in PvP. Last night I lost to this dude:

Ss5UVLr.png

He is gear level 207 and Dark Zone level 99 (I'm assuming that is max or very close to max?), yet he plays in the 161-200 bracket. It was like trying to chop down a tree using a butter knife (you can actually see the tiny sliver of health I managed to chip from him before I perished).

I don't understand why I'm moved up a bracket while being under the lower limit, and then fighting players who are above the upper limit. The difference is so big there's no point to it.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Maybe that way they fill up their servers or something. Don't now how many people are still playing it.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

More adventures in The Division's Dark Zone. I'm still gear level 159 and up to level 35 in the Dark Zone now. For some reason the game has decided I have to play in the 161-200 gear level bracket. No problem, I'm close enough.

But what irks me is when I engage in PvP. Last night I lost to this dude:

Ss5UVLr.png

He is gear level 207 and Dark Zone level 99 (I'm assuming that is max or very close to max?), yet he plays in the 161-200 bracket. It was like trying to chop down a tree using a butter knife (you can actually see the tiny sliver of health I managed to chip from him before I perished).

I don't understand why I'm moved up a bracket while being under the lower limit, and then fighting players who are above the upper limit. The difference is so big there's no point to it.

If this is PC then that explains it all. :D

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Back to Axiom Verge.  I killed another boss, the Uruku variant, got a sweet lab coat, and acquired a pair of hentai tentacles.  Now to find some Japanese schoolgirls...

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

My new GPU didn't make a difference. It worked for two days and now I'm having issues again. Time for more troubleshooting.

Playing console and portable games for now.

Edited by Labadal

Was going to play some Icewind Dale when I realised one of my collectors edition discs is broken/scratched, went on GOG and found they only sell the Beamdog modded version, so insead I loaded up the 2005 Punisher game and began murdering people in grotesque and torturous fashions. Having a ball now, pity about IWD.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Was going to play some Icewind Dale when I realised one of my collectors edition discs is broken/scratched, went on GOG and found they only sell the Beamdog modded version, so insead I loaded up the 2005 Punisher game and began murdering people in grotesque and torturous fashions. Having a ball now, pity about IWD.

Classic IWD is a part of Beamdog's Edition now. For one price you can get both games. What is your name on GOG forums?

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I've no idea. I just enter my e-mail and password to log on, don't know if I even have a nickname on there.

Pity about IWD though, i'd buy the original, jut not the Beamdog modded one. Probably pick up another disc from E-bay or somewhere.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I've no idea. I just enter my e-mail and password to log on, don't know if I even have a nickname on there.

Pity about IWD though, i'd buy the original, jut not the Beamdog modded one. Probably pick up another disc from E-bay or somewhere.

Why?  As he said, they have a classic mode that has none of the Beamdog content.  

I mean, say what you will about their content creation, but they are the only ones keeping these classics updated, running, and relevant.

I've no wish to financially support them when they've expressed certain anti consumer views, so I won't.

GOG and other modders seemed to be doing a good enough job keeping classics running and relevant before the Beamdog mod became mandatory. If GOG goes back to selling an original version alone i'll buy that. It's really not a big deal however, just a weekends urge stymied.

Tea for the teapot!

I get it -- I haven't bought any of their "enhanced editions" either, and i dont plan to. Even ignoring all the things they did to the IE games that I disagree with, they just don't sit well with me as a company, so it's a principle thing for me too.

Though I was lucky enough to have gotten the classics on GOG years ago, when they launched them... I have to wonder if removing the classics from their store was part of Beamdog's demands for them selling their games -- it seems out of character for GOG, especially because the fanbase is clearly quute devided on the EE's.

• Like 1

Shadow Thief of the Obsidian Order

My Backloggery

I've no wish to financially support them when they've expressed certain anti consumer views, so I won't.

GOG and other modders seemed to be doing a good enough job keeping classics running and relevant before the Beamdog mod became mandatory. If GOG goes back to selling an original version alone i'll buy that. It's really not a big deal however, just a weekends urge stymied.

I can understand your dislike of BD, and tip my hat at you for not to giving them your money, considering that this makes it harder for you to play a game you want.

That being said, the classic version of BG/BG2/IWD is now included, as a separate product, with a purchase of the respective Enhanced Edition. I know because I had bought only the EEs, and when the classics were removed from the store, they added keys for each under the corresponding EE. Gifts notwithstanding, the removal as separate purchases was a dickish move for sure, and I doubt it has made them many friends.

However unlikely, even if GOG went back to selling the classic versions separately, you would still be giving BD money, as they now hold distribution rights for these titles AFAIK. Look at the store pages, Atari has been completely removed from the picture. Not that giving money to Atari is a much more appealing option...

So yeah, finding a disk copy on eBay is probably your best bet. Good luck.

• Like 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I get it -- I haven't bought any of their "enhanced editions" either, and i dont plan to. Even ignoring all the things they did to the IE games that I disagree with, they just don't sit well with me as a company, so it's a principle thing for me too.

Though I was lucky enough to have gotten the classics on GOG years ago, when they launched them... I have to wonder if removing the classics from their store was part of Beamdog's demands for them selling their games -- it seems out of character for GOG, especially because the fanbase is clearly quute devided on the EE's.

The IP owner decides of course. It's the same with Fallouts on GOG,only Bethesda "version" can be bought now.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

No Man's Sky gets released tomorrow.  I'm on the fence about buying it.  I wish I had a bit more self-control about throwing money at games I'm only partially interested in, and instead wait until they drop in price.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)