San Bernadino shooting

Drowsy Emperor

Conspiracies and false flag operations are a fact of life in politics just as much as anything else. Julius Caesar didn't stab himself after all. Neither was the Gulf of Tonkin incident much of an "incident".

It is typical of the mass media/establishment to ridicule individuals to destroy their legitimacy by calling them "conspiracy theorists", which is much easier than engaging in rational debate, especially when you know the truth isn't on your side (the clearest use against people that are competent and educated like Chomsky - so that the accusation itself says more about the accuser than the accused)

This however just doesn't look like a conspiracy or a false flag operation. And frankly, in 2015. the west (or anyone else) does not need to lift a finger for muslims to be considered dangerous and extremist. In fact there are more people in the west defending muslims then anywhere else - in China or India for example no one doubts their (local) extremism for a second.

@Qisitina: if you want to be taken seriously at least check the "sources" you post.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

DHS analyst claims investigation of a Muslim group was shut down for PC reasons, might have prevented San Bernadino attack : http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/11/dhs-whistleblower-philip-haney-p-c-killed-investigation-might-stopped-san-bernardino-attack/

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

WoD and Qistana seem to be in a competion of unreliable news sources.   :p

I tend to agree with this, its not all the time. I do actually  read WOD links and sometimes its valid but both  you guys do have a tendency to post articles that leave me questioning the veracity of what they say

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Kinda like how we feel about 4167 and counting of your posts. :)

Says the guy with 16832 posts about Nazis and Neverwinter Nights.

Which is actually the title of a game I would totally play.

Also Volo you forgetting the bad grammar and spelling that are common in your posts....the mask Volo, never forget the mask  :biggrin:

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

WoD and Qistana seem to be in a competion of unreliable news sources.  tongue.png

So you don't believe Breitbart that that's what Haney said to them, or you don't believe Haney because you don't want to believe what he's saying? If the main stream press wasn't ignoring facts to fit their narrative, they'd investigate these very serious allegations and we'd know one way or the other. Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

WoD and Qistana seem to be in a competion of unreliable news sources.  tongue.png

So you don't believe Breitbart that that's what Haney said to them, or you don't believe Haney because you don't want to believe what he's saying? If the main stream press wasn't ignoring facts to fit their narrative, they'd investigate these very serious allegations and we'd know one way or the other.

Oh, I don't even read your sources anymore.  I'm pretty sure we covered this years ago.  I mean, feel free to keep linking Breitbart and Fox News, but don't be surprised that people aren't reading them.

Kinda like how we feel about 4167 and counting of your posts. :)

Far more, given most of his posts are in WOT which isn't counted (unless things have changed while I've been trying to build myself a future).

As to the topic at hand. I don't think the government would need to put together the effort to cause this sort of shooting. And the Muslim aspect that's been getting the most attention is probably getting that much attention because it's the new wrinkle in mass shootings. Most of the prior shootings had been done by white men, usually mentally unbalanced in some way-shape or form. Each one had different rationale, Aurora's had a history of mental health issues, Sandy Hook's shooter was possibly aspergers and OCD, while the 2014 Ft Hood Shooter was suffering PTSD and under significant stress. The only other outlier that I can see is the 2009 Ft Hoot shooter who was a muslim who was radicalized.  Oh, and the Virginia Tech shooter was also mentally unstable and was the only one to trigger proper adjustments to federal gun control after it occurred.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Neverwinter Nazis sounds like a lot of fun.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

"Studies back him up, including one recently published in Europe that found that Islam is the only religion in the world in which people become more violent the stronger they believe."

The truth does not matter only the feels.

It is okay to bash all Catholics because of some pervert priests or extremist anti abortionistsbut Muslims go on mass murdering rampages 9INCLUDING  MASS MURDERING OTHER MUSLIMS) it is not religion fault.

Soemtimes the truth just simply hurts.

"There’s a famous speech on the show “The West Wing” where the fictional president accosts a Christian radio host. She believes homosexuality is wrong because the Bible says so. He points out that the Bible also allows him to sell his daughter into slavery and execute his chief of staff for working on the sabbath. The “West Wing” president, by the way, is a practicing Catholic — but he’s making the point that Christianity went through a reformation.

Most Christians today don’t read the Bible literally, and the ones that do are roundly mocked by liberals. But those same liberals bristle at any suggestion that Islam is inherently intolerant."

Also THIS.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

In LA, Schools for about 700 000 children have been shut down today after apparent threat: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Los-Angeles-Schools-Bus-Classes-LAUSD-362374531.html

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

In LA, Schools for about 700 000 children have been shut down today after apparent threat: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Los-Angeles-Schools-Bus-Classes-LAUSD-362374531.html

This is a bit crazy. New York apparently had the same threat and stayed open.  It does seem like an overreaction to me.  I would need to know more about the threat, but closing down the second largest school district is a pretty big action.  I know it is better safe than sorry, but I also worry that we let terror win when we react this way. 

Terrorists win.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

None of my schools ever shut down for bomb threats, teachers probably thought none of us were smart enough to work explosives.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well, that's CA for you. A day without histrionics is like a day without oxygen.

You misunderstand. It's not human histrionics, it's the citrus orchards ... their hive mind has become aware, jealous, and determined to engage botanical Satanic free-sex in the heart of winter. It was 38 degrees at the coast last night. 

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

This is a bit crazy. New York apparently had the same threat and stayed open.  It does seem like an overreaction to me.  I would need to know more about the threat, but closing down the second largest school district is a pretty big action.  I know it is better safe than sorry, but I also worry that we let terror win when we react this way. 

It is normal overreaction sentimentality when there has been tragedy near you, you keen to be more careful for short time.

After school shootings, some people find it funny soon after incidents to call hoax threats to schools, which of course usually reacted by closing down. But when some time  (about year or so) had passed from latest incident, schools barely even reported such threats to police let alone closing down.

Of course closing whole district is much bigger action than closing one school, but I would guess that fear of terrorist attack is currently quite high in CA.

Another great Guandolo post, right?

"Evidence exists that the more religious a terrorist is, the more likely he is to be a religious terrorist".

Because this absolutely flies in the face of the millions of peaceful Muslims who are deeply religious and NOT violent. But they don't count, because Guandolo here is redefining "religious" to mean "willing to commit violence in the name of religion".

Circular logic, meet WoD. WoD, this is circular logic. What do you mean you were already acquainted?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.