San Bernadino shooting

Drowsy Emperor

some conspiracy/evil west/random unrelated nonsence back at you :)

You right of course...its weird...almost like its intentional ...but surly she wouldn't do that, do people do things like that on the Internet  :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

You don't believe your own media?

No, it is most important thing that individual can learn is to not trust media. Because people making content in media have agenda deliberate or subconscious don't matter, and that agenda makes everything that they portray biased, so it is individuals job to find facts and truth behind the story and that is usually easiest to do by looking several media sources and have enough general knowledge to understand what things are media bias and what things are actually worthwhile information. Western ideology about media is that you need lots of competitive media to ensure that you get information from multiple points of view.

There is reason why some of media are called liberal, some conservative, some right wing, some left wing, and so on. But truth is there is no trusting to media. 

I admire your endurance with Qistina guys, debating with her is like throwing pearls to swines. She just ignore anything with reason and throw back some conspiracy/evil west/random unrelated nonsence back at you :)

I think we all know why that is. The paddys control the media.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I admire your endurance with Qistina guys, debating with her is like throwing pearls to swines. She just ignore anything with reason and throw back some conspiracy/evil west/random unrelated nonsence back at you :)

Sláinte chuig na fir, agus go mairfidh na mná go deo!

Sláinte chuig na fir, agus go mairfidh na mná go deo!

Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat!

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I admire your endurance with Qistina guys, debating with her is like throwing pearls to swines. She just ignore anything with reason and throw back some conspiracy/evil west/random unrelated nonsence back at you original.gif

Minus the response, it's pretty much like debating with anyone here. No one concedes and just go at each other.

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I admire your endurance with Qistina guys, debating with her is like throwing pearls to swines. She just ignore anything with reason and throw back some conspiracy/evil west/random unrelated nonsence back at you original.gif

Minus the response, it's pretty much like debating with anyone here. No one concedes and just go at each other.

No dude...its not the same 

I think Qistina is trolling, no one can keep having such biased views of the West. So much has been explained to her yet she still repeats certain things 

Can I ask you something else, do you think I'm less condescending than I use to be? Please be honest 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

What is funny this thread started with her bemoaning the fact that Westerners stereotype all people of her coutnry/race/religion with the same paintbrush because some yahoos use her religion to commit extreme evil acts... now she is doing the exact same thing she was crying about. I find that HILARIOUS.

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I think Qistina is trolling, no one can keep having such biased views of the West. So much has been explained to her yet she still repeats certain things 

Can I ask you something else, do you think I'm less condescending than I use to be? Please be honest

Yes it is the same. She's not trolling, I think, as in not trying to wind you all up. She, like Volo, is made of iron - the flames of posters do naught but harden her. :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yes it is the same. She's not trolling, I think, as in not trying to wind you all up. She, like Volo, is made of iron - the flames of posters do naught but harden her. :p

No Malc ...I dont think you understand the question....there is no way I'm as condescending as before. I'm sure you misunderstood me  :biggrin:

John Milton 

Its not nice to accuse people of trolling. They could become quite upset. :yes:

Who did I say was trolling? Do you mean Qistina?

John Milton 

Its not nice to accuse people of trolling. They could become quite upset. yes.gif

Shut up, you troll.

• Like 1

it was not them, witness said...

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/12/eyewitness-to-san-bernardino-says-it-wasnt-couple/

Several eyewitnesses and family of witnesses and victims initially said that three athletic Caucasian men had been responsible for carrying out the attacks. Police immediately banned them from speaking with the media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWrSdY0NWgg

Edited by Qistina

It is all the same...hoaxes to make Islam and Muslims look bad...wake up western people...they do all these for oil, Muslims who hold oil of the world, the west want our oil and so making all the bullcrap about Muslims to gain your support in what they're doing

You can make the change by not believing in their lies anymore...we can live peacefully...want our oil? You may ask nicely and buy from us...

it was not them, witness said...

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/12/eyewitness-to-san-bernardino-says-it-wasnt-couple/

Several eyewitnesses and family of witnesses and victims initially said that three athletic Caucasian men had been responsible for carrying out the attacks. Police immediately banned them from speaking with the media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWrSdY0NWgg

Did you even watch the video. It doesn't remotely say what you say it does.

The man expresses his surprise "No, its not him!" upon finding out that its Sayed because he knew him as a quiet person. Nowhere does he mention caucasian men or the supposed phone call that pressured him into saying it was Sayed. Instead he said someone called him and said it was Sayed doing the shooting.

The entire article is based on nothing else with no other links or citations. Its literally nonsense (and i'm first to criticize media lies and fabrications).

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

He said "No its not him" as in I don't believe its him because, as he goes on to say "he's (Sayed) quiet, does not make any trouble". He does not mean literally "Its not him" and he never mentions any caucasian male shooters.

You either do not understand conversational English well enough, or you're ignoring everything that doesn't fit your theory

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I watched the video, and he said it is not him I quote the article.

He said it is not him, then it is not him.

That's the truth, not him

I think my favorite part of conspiracy theorists is that they're convinced everyone is a bunch of sheeple that can't figure out the big bad media is lying to them.

Instead, the reality is the conspiracy nut websites are lying to them and taking stuff heavily out of context to fit their own narrative. And why? Because people love to feel smarter or a step above the rest of the population, so the very people writing that garbage are probably too consumed with the possibility to connect obscure dots to notice that Occam's Razor takes a giant ****ing dump over everything they wish to connect. Too busy weaving their story that puts themselves on a pedestal for seeing the "truth" to be concerned with actual facts.

they do all these for oil, Muslims who hold oil of the world, the west want our oil and so making all the bullcrap about Muslims to gain your support in what they're doing

While there are certainly cases where this is true, if there were truly such an intense desire for oil that the US media was ready to commit to theatrics to make it happen, a conspiracy against Saudi Arabia would've been concocted long ago. Instead, Saudi Arabia and the US are BEST FRIENDS FOREVER, with the USA simply acting upon any outrage or misstep by an oil-bearing country as an excuse to go in. Furthermore, if this is all a conspiracy to turn people against muslims, please explain why the flying **** the USA decided "ok last time we went to war with a muslim country, 9/11 happened. This time, let's have two muslims shoot a handful of people. THAT SHOULD SUFFICE."

Edited by Longknife

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

I think my favorite part of conspiracy theorists is that they're convinced everyone is a bunch of sheeple that can't figure out the big bad media is lying to them.

Instead, the reality is the conspiracy nut websites are lying to them and taking stuff heavily out of context to fit their own narrative. And why? Because people love to feel smarter or a step above the rest of the population, so the very people writing that garbage are probably too consumed with the possibility to connect obscure dots to notice that Occam's Razor takes a giant ****ing dump over everything they wish to connect. Too busy weaving their story that puts themselves on a pedestal for seeing the "truth" to be concerned with actual facts.

because reality bites...you claim the peoples are so smart and bright, the real thing is the people believe in authority, the media represent authority, "from authority". You can test this yourself, you can disguise as a police and told anyone to do your bidding, they will do it....you can make it in advance way, just claim to be a scientist and give a bullcrap theory like the flat earth theory you will get fans, and your theory will become a science cult, you will have followers...it is because you are a "scientist" who talk about "science"...only smart people will debunk you.

The people are not smart, the peoples are cows...

they do all these for oil, Muslims who hold oil of the world, the west want our oil and so making all the bullcrap about Muslims to gain your support in what they're doing

While there are certainly cases where this is true, if there were truly such an intense desire for oil that the US media was ready to commit to theatrics to make it happen, a conspiracy against Saudi Arabia would've been concocted long ago. Instead, Saudi Arabia and the US are BEST FRIENDS FOREVER, with the USA simply acting upon any outrage or misstep by an oil-bearing country as an excuse to go in. Furthermore, if this is all a conspiracy to turn people against muslims, please explain why the flying **** the USA decided "ok last time we went to war with a muslim country, 9/11 happened. This time, let's have two muslims shoot a handful of people. THAT SHOULD SUFFICE."

It is because they have tell you a big lie and you buy it, a small lie is suffice to make you believe. Once you believe their big lie, you will just believe their small lies. All they need to do is playing sentiment and put oil into fire.

That's what happen to the mob...just accuse someone of something and begin to beat that someone up, all others will join you to beat someone up because they hear that someone is like what you accuse...example, a woman just scream a guy want to molest her and start beating the guy, the guy react and slap her...the people passing by see that and beat that guy because assuming that guy is a bad guy, or the police passed by see that and arrest that guy...without a video or CCTV no one know the guy is innocent...it is because the sentiment have been set, guy cannot beat women and women are weak...

The same here...

Edited by Qistina

Reality is being manipulated by space jews, vampire templars, and reptilians from beneath the surface.

because reality bites...you claim the peoples are so smart and bright, the real thing is the people believe in authority, the media represent authority, "from authority". You can test this yourself, you can disguise as a police and told anyone to do your bidding, they will do it....you can make it in advance way, just claim to be a scientist and give a bullcrap theory like the flat earth theory you will get fans, and your theory will become a science cult, you will have followers...it is because you are a "scientist" who talk about "science"...only smart people will debunk you.

The people are not smart, the peoples are cows...

It is because they have tell you a big lie and you buy it, a small lie is suffice to make you believe. Once you believe their big lie, you will just believe their small lies. All they need to do is playing sentiment and put oil into fire.

That's what happen to the mob...just accuse someone of something and begin to beat that someone up, all others will join you to beat someone up because they hear that someone is like what you accuse...example, a woman just scream a guy want to molest her and start beating the guy, the guy react and slap her...the people passing by see that and beat that guy because assuming that guy is a bad guy, or the police passed by see that and arrest that guy...without a video or CCTV no one know the guy is innocent...it is because the sentiment have been set, guy cannot beat women and women are weak...

The same here...

Using your rationale, we should either:

A.)  Doubt authority figures

OR

B.) Never trust period.

If we were to show skepticism with authority figures, then suddenly we have issues where a qualified scientist is trying to warn people about climate change and everyone's screaming "HE'S LYING!" and wtf now we have someone who has spent years studying something to become educated on the matter and it doesn't matter because we will not allow him to educate us. Society would be stupid. Furthermore, the study you are referencing (conciously or not) involved people being told to shock a test subject at the encouragement of a scientist in an experiment environment. This by no means translates flawlessly over to police and journalists. This is a situation where a person has been invited to an experiment where they're being told to shock someone, they have no clue why this would be needed, thus they trust in the guy conducting the experiment.

The police and journalists do not have flawless reputations. No one is blindly trusting them. Just last year, this forum was up in arms about games journalists being caught in lies; it's pretty common knowledge the media can be misleading or can spin things. There is no blind trust here.

If we were to never trust ever...? Lol have fun in life. No, we all trust something or someone. Even you. Those websites you've linked. You trust them. Why? Why have you decided to trust them? What is it about those websites that has you assured they can be trusted more than - for example - abcnews or CNN? What is your logical rationale for trusting them?

Here, I'll start by telling you my logical rationale for trusting the mainstream media here: my rationale is Occam's Razor. Occam's Razor claims the simplest explanation is often the correct one. So for example if KaineParker called me a giant ass mere moments after I said I hate black people or something, we asked ourselves "gee I wonder why he did that," and one answer was "because he hates racism and that was racist" while another was "Kaine has some anger issues resulting from growing up with an alcoholic father that was known to lose his cool and start beating him senseless the moment Kaine expressed any form of hate," then Occam's Razor would tell the latter explanation to shutup and stop being dumb while stating the simple "because he hates racism" explanation is correct. Occam's Razor is boss like that.

And in this case? The two possibilities are:

A.) Some muslims shot some people.

B.) The CIA spent months orchestrating a plan to concoct a story involving a bunch of people getting shot and dying at the hands of muslims in mere hopes this would somehow encourage the american people to support some war against an oil-housing muslim state. In this plan, they needed to sacrifice many american lives as the victims, and they needed to develop some way to silence any potential eye witness accounts all without anyone noticing it was a conspiracy, and the CIA expressed absolute confidence that it could pull this off despite all the exponential variables in play, such as someone across the street or in some unexpected location filming the damned event, fleeing, and uploading it to youtube where it gets millions of views before being taken down; nope, they expressed no worry or concern about this happening.

GEE, I WONDER WHICH ONE IS MORE LIKELY!

I do not trust the explanation I trust because of the source, I trust it because all counter-arguments you've proposed are bat**** insane. You are speaking about some grand conspiracy concocted by a shadowy group, and somehow this group manages to be smarter than 99.9% of the population despite the fact that there are intelligent people everywhere, so they're BOUND to be caught by someone when they slip up. And yet you wanna suggest these HIGHLY INTELLIGENT ILLUMINATI-ESQUE FIGURES slipped up by interviewing an eye witness on national TV before they could confirm his account of the events matched what they wished to sell? Get the **** out, that's retarded.

So when the news story says "yeah more ISIS dudes shot some people" and all the other possibilities sound crazy, of course I trust the story. What motivation would they have to lie, aside from the one I already denounced as implausible insanity?

So you see how I was able to describe my trust in detail? How I was able to aptly sum up why I choose to trust the sources I trust by explaining the rational logic I used to come to that conclusion?

Now I want you to do that. Explain to me your rational logic as to why you trust your conspiracy theory sites as sources. Explain to me why it's so difficult to believe that the Muslim religion, which houses 1.6 billion people, is also going to be bound to house some nutjobs and terrible people. Explain to me why it's so difficult to believe that the Muslim religion, which we know for a fact has radical extremist groups under it unfortunately, would have yet another example of one of those radical extremists doing something stupid. No one is blaming the religion at large, but let's not deny what these people truly were.

Edited by Longknife

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

i. We should not trust the authority ever, that's the first rule

Why? Because we are the people, they serve us, not us serve them. It is us who give them power, not otherwise. so if an authoritry tell you this and that, you may demand more details. They should not cover up things from you, they should not imposed their power you given to them on you. But why the people trust these people who told you things and using their power that you give to them, and trust them just because they have the authority you given to them in the fisrt place? You give that power, then they are superior than you? How come you trust organization that you give them the power then they act they are superior than you?

Who they serve really? You? Ask them who do they serve...

ii. They don't care your lives, do you think they care about your life? They could sacrifice you at any time for any reason. Don't believe it? Ask any war veterans in your country, do the government really care about them? The same with any country, the government don't care.

Do you genuinely believe your vote mean a thing? Who are they you put on the top? Do you know them? Do they know you? Why would they care about you? Your vote means nothing. You have no responsible for your choice, after you put your vote in the ballot, you're anonymous, they don't even know you vote for them and why you vote for them. They are on the top because they being placed there by the elites who decide to put them up there. Your vote in the ballot being thrown out into the incenerator

iii. They only need to maintain the people sentiment, that's the media job, CIA job, intelligence job. Because they need justification. In short they only need CONTROL.

That's what they are doing, controling you. They don't want the people reject the system, they only need to make everything in check. That's the need of all the dramas, all the set ups, all the bull**** you watched on the media. They are all illusions to keep you living in a dream world. The Matrix.

iv. They don't care everyone know about them, because like i said in other post, they know how you think, how you will react, how you will take it, as proven you laughed at conspiracy theory, that just prove the point.

As peoples in the Matrix you will refuse if somebody told you "you are in the Matrix", you cannot accept that, you will reject it. No matter how buggy the system is, because you are depend on it, you live with it. You don't want to change the way of your life. That's the reason, that's the key, that's how they manage to operate, they know that.

v. I never claim all conspiracy theories are true and must be accepted, but denial for the sake of denying is a build up attitude. It is a defense mechanism spring up when someone told you things you don't want to hear and refuse to believe.

Facts doesn't matter when you have put up your mind on things. They told you the world is round you believe the world is round, that what being indoctrinated to you. Even though you never see with your own eyes the world is round, you believe it just because you believe it. Actually it don't need any evidence for that. Evidence come later. When people say "no the world is flat", automatically you will react, rise up your defense mechanism, you ridicule that claim, and ridicule the person who make that claim. The world is round or flat is doesn't matter here because both you and the one who claim the world is flat, never see the real world.

The world is round or flat?

If you ask me, i simply say "i don't know...but round world look convincing..."

Edited by Qistina