San Bernadino shooting

Drowsy Emperor

Donald Trump is white, see how racist he is? He represent the white Republican mentality

Not really, there are plenty of Republican supporters on this forum and they not racist

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Anyway back to topic...

Turn out to be all these are just hoax....

http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/12/07/san-bernadino-hoax/

Whelp, that's that everyone. This fool-proof rebuttal to the whole issue just proved there's absolutely nothing to see here. Let's all go back to trading Pokemon cards.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Donald Trump is white, see how racist he is? He represent the white Republican mentality

Not really, there are plenty of Republican supporters on this forum and they not racist

Sorry I'm not sure what your point is, are you saying because Trump makes racist comments then any Republican supporter of his must be racist ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

video

Sorry I'm not sure what your point is, are you saying because Trump makes racist comments then any Republican supporter of his must be racist ?

perhaps her point is that she finally admits her ignorance.  the individual being interviewed by msnbc is a proud american who bleeds red white and blue.  no condemnations o' the great satan or anti-semitic rhetoric from the rashid.  the marine advocates tolerance and noted that his marine brothers were o' all races and faiths. is ironic that qistina, who seeks to paint america and americans with a single misguided brushstroke, has far more in common with trump than with rashid. link is a recognition o' logic challenged intolerance shared by trump and qistina with an american marine as example at other end o' spectrum?

HA! Good Fun!

ps took out video. 

Edited by Gromnir
  • Like 5

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

My point is your politicians talking **** not even aware of there are Muslims in your own army, obviously showing who they really are, racist bigots

So what is all about Islam and Muslim bashing on Fox News, CNN, and all Jew funded media?

Your politicians don't even care about your own people, they only care to use you for their gain, that's why they talk as if they don't even know there are a lot of Muslim in their own army who going to war with Muslim countries

Trump is an example of a puppet who paid to do what he's doing

Edited by Qistina

I don't really have a horse in this race (American matters), but that video reminds me of this snippet about the "peaceful majority":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4zis1E0p0M

Edited by Undecaf
  • Like 1

Perkele, tiädäksää tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."

Is this the reality of "American liberty and freedom"?

I still dont get your point ? What are you saying?

John Milton 

Watch the video, the whole point is there...

That's how your free, liberated and civilize people treat a Muslim woman...

Don't act like i am an ignorant, remember that i am watching American and European medias, i know more about you than you know about me...

All the sources i used for my arguments here in the forum come from your own.

Edited by Qistina

Don't act like i am an ignorant, remember that i am watching American and European medias, i know more about you than you know about me...

You say I musn't think you are ignorant but your posts make it very hard for me not to think that

It has been explained to you many, many times that you can't generalize about Western culture...yet you keep doing it.. You keep making posts that generalize about things in the West....

So I ask you again, whats the point of these videos? Are you saying that is how Muslim women are treated throughout the West?

John Milton 

You say I musn't think you are ignorant but your posts make it very hard for me not to think that

It has been explained to you many, many times that you can't generalize about Western culture...yet you keep doing it.. You keep making posts that generalize about things in the West....

So I ask you again, whats the point of these videos? Are you saying that is how Muslim women are treated throughout the West?

What you guys saying is not not what i see in your media, you can't blame me, your own media showing that.

See how those people even support the stereotype the actor is saying about Muslims even that Muslim woman actor declare herself an American. How a free, liberated and civilize people act like that?

And not just this video, there are alot on You Tube, social experiments and real life videos showing Muslim treatment in the west....you cannot lie to me because i see it all through your own source. It will be bias if i am using my own source isn't it? But i am using your own.

What you guys saying is not not what i see in your media, you can't blame me, your own media showing that.

See how those people even support the stereotype the actor is saying about Muslims even that Muslim woman actor declare herself an American. How a free, liberated and civilize people act like that?

And not just this video, there are alot on You Tube, social experiments and real life videos showing Muslim treatment in the west....you cannot lie to me because i see it all through your own source. It will be bias if i am using my own source isn't it? But i am using your own.

Okay so let me get this straight....you think we are lying about how Muslims are treated in the West?

John Milton 

Okay so let me get this straight....you think we are lying about how Muslims are treated in the West?

Based on what i watched through the years in your own media....i say i will be in fear walking on the street in the west wearing hijab....

So yes...maybe you guys intention to lie is not negative, but it is still a lie...it is a "white" lie

Edited by Qistina

Well, Bruce has now come across as a nice, welcoming and rational individual in this thread. That pretty much says it all about Qistina's debating techniques.

• Like 4

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Is this the reality of "American liberty and freedom"?

Not really. A few things to consider:

A) No business worth a dime would mistreat it's customers like that so this scenario would almost never happen.

B) Many people respect business owners right to conduct their business as they please; regardless of whether they agree with the owner's actions or views. The people not standing up for the woman aren't on the bigot's side. They just don't want to cause trouble. It's likely they would never shop there again. It's a near certainty that such a business would have no future.

C) A random small store in Texas hardly represents the whole country.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

"That's how your free, liberated and civilize people treat a Muslim woman..."\

Hey everyone, someone whining about how the West treats Muslim women?

Shouldm we all start posting links how Muslim countries treat Muslim women?

Trust me, Qistina, you wouldn't like the comparison.

In the West, Muslim women sometimes face bad and mean words from a minority of pieces of crap where they are protected by law.

In Muslim countries... well... just, let's say, there's a reason why  MUSLIMS are deseprate to migrate to the West but not the other way around.

But, hey, we all know your racist and a bigot.

"You don't believe your own media?"

L0L Do you automatically believe yours? media spins stories.

Oh, btw, that Trumpe character.  The fact majority of the media and politicians oppose him. You  have way more in common than Trump than, I as a white eprosn, do. Why? because like Trump you are racist. I am not.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

You don't believe your own media?

No one believes the main stream media. That said this isn't a case of deception. It's simply a bizarre and unrealistic scenario they've set up.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

I admire your endurance with Qistina guys, debating with her is like throwing pearls to swines. She just ignore anything with reason and throw back some conspiracy/evil west/random unrelated nonsence back at you :)

• Like 4

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

You don't believe your own media?

The fact that the very video you linked exists is proof that there were Americans who found it atrocious that some businesses were denying muslims. If anything, your very own source shows that the US media thinks that most Americans would enjoy watching and being outraged by the mistreatment of muslims by businesses. Your own video, in my opinion, seems to highlight the contrary to what you claim.

Furthermore, this footage is from a small town in Texas. This may come as a surprise to you, but rural areas are more likely to experience bigotry and racism, because those people have never actually spoken to -insert racism target here- and thus haven't figured out "oh they're normal people too." Again, the only "bias slant" of this report is that abcnews went out of their way to cherry pick a town where this would reliably happen, and then showed it in a news report, knowing the majority of Americans would disagree with the attitudes showcased here.

It baffles me how you can link something like that and take notice of the racist individuals in the video, but the anti-racism narrative of the news report and the fact that the news media of course wants to broadcast news stories people would show an interest in (AKA people enjoy anti-racism messages, not racist ones?)...? That's astounding.

• Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?