Turkey shoots down russian jet

Zoraptor

Turkey's interests no longer align neatly with the West's. Erdogan's own son is accused of collaborating with ISIS to transport ISIS's oil through Turkey.

Oh

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I wish I lived in Switzerland, now.

No when you have helped pay off your countries austerity debts of course you can go anywhere you want..but until then you have patriotic responsibility to stay in Spain :yes:  

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Looks like the killed "spy" was in fact a Chechen. Putin's pupet, Kadyrow, declared that they will not let it slide and they will find the guily ones and kill them. This might be the "Russian" boots on the ground if they will decide to deliver on the payback threat.

He definitely had a north caucasus accent, him being a chechen is unsurprising. And if anyone sent him as a spy it would likely be Kadyrov.

There have already been reports of russian boots on the ground doing actual fighting, though only spetsnaz types.

Looks like the killed "spy" was in fact a Chechen. Putin's pupet, Kadyrow, declared that they will not let it slide and they will find the guily ones and kill them. This might be the "Russian" boots on the ground if they will decide to deliver on the payback threat.

Win-win for Putin, if those crooks and pyscho Chechens want to go fight and die in Syria.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"NATO ‘Okayed’ Turkey’s Downing Of Russian Jet"

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2015/11/27/exclusive-lebanese-official-breitbart-nato-okayed-turkeys-downing-russian-jet/

The source is a member of the lebanese parliament, so take as you will.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2015/11/27/exclusive-lebanese-official-breitbart-nato-okayed-turkeys-downing-russian-jet/

Some guy I know says it was a false flag by Greece.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Do Lebanon have some sort special intelligence agency or why one should trust that they have some sort inside information about alliance that they aren't part of? 

• Like 1

Do Lebanon have some sort special intelligence agency or why one should trust that they have some sort inside information about alliance that they aren't part of? 

What? You don't trust people with connections to Hezbollah? 

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Always knew Breitbart consorted with terrorists.

Walid Jumblatt is a weathervane, and perhaps the most skilful politician anywhere in the world. He's parleyed the very weak position of his tiny minority into constant powerbroker status in Lebanon for decades. Which side he backs is an extremely good indicator of who has the upper hand, so he really isn't 'pro-Hezbollah' or 'pro Hariri', he's pro winning- and definitely a pro at winning. He's in a difficult situation wrt Syria though because the Druze in Syria almost exclusively back Assad, indeed Assad's most successful and high profile general is Druze.

Not that that article really says he's backing either side, doesn't really say much at all of note. I could see elements in the US, perhaps, giving an OK to Turkey but NATO overall? Hollande at least would have been peeved at Turkey derailing his grand coalition and would never have gone along with it.

All that article says is what Jumblatt's speculations are, he doesn't seem to have any actual info.

LOL

So a Lebanese politician believing the shooting down was carried out at the very least with NATO awareness is not to be believed, but a disgraced former FBI agent accusing Obama as part of a conspiracy to impose Sharia law in the US is straight from the horse's mouth, right?

TIL doublethink is a thing.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-18/war-good-weapons-manufacturers-stocks-soar-after-paris-attacks

This says a lot, why we have started the neverending "war on terror" decades ago...

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

All that article says is what Jumblatt's speculations are, he doesn't seem to have any actual info.

LOL

So a Lebanese politician believing the shooting down was carried out at the very least with NATO awareness is not to be believed, but a disgraced former FBI agent accusing Obama as part of a conspiracy to impose Sharia law in the US is straight from the horse's mouth, right?

TIL doublethink is a thing.

You can believe him if you want, but as you say, what you're believing is his belief, he's not even claiming to have any actual facts. As far as Guandolo, if you choose to disbelief a person because he's had affairs, you probably shouldn't believe anyone at all. There's plenty of evidence for what Guandolo says, I've posted it before, you can look at the Clarion project or Steven Emerson's website.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Looks like, we are another step closer to WWIII.

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

You can believe him if you want, but as you say, what you're believing is his belief, he's not even claiming to have any actual facts. As far as Guandolo, if you choose to disbelief a person because he's had affairs, you probably shouldn't believe anyone at all. There's plenty of evidence for what Guandolo says, I've posted it before, you can look at the Clarion project or Steven Emerson's website.

Nah, I'm not buying either story because... Breitbart. No evidence to speak of in Jumblatt's article, but Guandolo is not just a nutjob, he's a morally suspect nutjob that makes a living from fearmongering after his FBI career was finished. Who or what he sleeps with is none of my business and I couldn't care less. Steven Emerson's credibility is on the same level as Alex Jones'. Being on the internet doesn't make random tripe automatically "evidence".

And that's even going into the whole conspiracy to institute Sharia in the US thing, I'm not touching that one with a laser pointer.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

These are ad hominem arguments. I've never heard anything bad about Steven Emerson, he was predicting 9/11 for a long time before it happened, but no one listened. If you can state what specific facts that they give you don't believe, do so, but this is probably the wrong thread for it.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

The Turks really are a shameless lot aren't they?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

"For a Russian soldier to display a rocket launcher or something similar while passing on a Russian warship is a provocation." "If we perceive a threatening situation, we will give the necessary response."

Hey, what's the appropriate response to, you know, actually having one of your own straight up murdered by somebody else's military for little reason...and with no apology after the fact? Yeah, that's what I thought.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.