What you did today

Blarghagh

I drank a lot and am now drinking more.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Okay I have a great day planned...after spending the last 24 hours working and engaging in various radio talk shows I am feeling drained....and trust me when I say the topics were heavy its best just to believe me. Soooooooooo  I'm off to Hooters to have a few drinks to see my friends who work there and then I'm meeting my ladyfriend who is personal trainer  and her boyfriend for lunch and more drinks. 

I just really don't feel having any serious discussions the rest of the day  :dancing:

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Okay I have a great day planned...after spending the last 24 hours working and engaging in various radio talk shows I am feeling drained....and trust me when I say the topics were heavy its best just to believe me. Soooooooooo  I'm off to Hooters to have a few drinks to see my friends who work there and then I'm meeting my ladyfriend who is personal trainer  and her boyfriend for lunch and more drinks. 

I just really don't feel having any serious discussions the rest of the day  :dancing:

Tell your ladyfriend to bring a friend for you!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Today I'm going to change the oil in the mower, cut the grass, work in the garden, watch the Rays-Yankees game and just enjoy being alive!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Completely failed to sleep, apparently. Between having my two baby nieces and these bloody lightning storms...I have slept maybe four, five hours in the last 48. At least they're darlings and actually worth the pain, though.

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Had fun at the shooting range, took my little .22 precision rifle and shot coins at 100 meters. Could only recover two of them, the others were flung high in the air landed somewhere in the dirt. The duct tape didn't help at all. 

Money can save your life in more than just one way! Though the coins were pushed into the wood behind it, that would cause one hell of a bruise or even a broken rip. 

DSCF29881kauml_zpsd4kyi7kr.jpg

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

From 100m? Now that is a hell of a shot! Hats off to you Sir!

Thomas Sowell

From 100m? Now that is a hell of a shot! Hats off to you Sir!

Thanks, but thats easy.  8)

When I'm not punching paper for groups I put spent 12 gauge shothells on the top of the 100 meter target and shoot them down, 5 cases in 15 seconds is my drill. I try to hit the brass bottom. (I shoot prone with a bipod, with scope at 10x magnification) 

There is so little recoil I can see the bullet fly through the air (looks like silver rainbow) for one split second and then the case gets flung into the bullet backstop.

So much fun.  :w00t:

The trick with the 22 is finding ammo your gun likes, if you find a good combo and know you holdover at various distances it becomes accurate as a laser gun, if you can see it you can hit it up to 130 meters.  

Edited by Woldan

Thanks to my wisdom teeth surgery, I now have Marlon Brando's jawline and speech pattern.

Hope you don't develop his waistline.

collegehumor.d2b83318ad8dca8294ef48c72fb

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Considering all I can eat comfortably is Ice Cream, I just might.

I don't think Hurlwife would be very pleased with that.

Was it just an extraction? I got that done a couple months back and my surgeon said I could eat soups and pasta. Granted those aren't as tasty as ice cream but you should be able to get them down if the extraction went ok.

Considering all I can eat comfortably is Ice Cream, I just might.

That was the best thing about my extractions, nothing but pudding, jello, and ice cream for 2 days.

Apparently I'm also some sort of freak that only gets mild irritation from dry socket, while everyone else is completely debilitated by it.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Something is going on in my garden, first I heard screams I've never heard before around here, not even sure of human or animal, I'm hearing really loud knocks and the bushes outside are rustling like crazy. And now I'm hearing bump noises downstairs. Whatever it is, somethings definitely is not right.

I'm going to load my shotgun with some deer slugs and get my flashlight and go check it out. 

• Like 1

Something is going on in my garden, first I heard screams I've never heard before around here, not even sure of human or animal, I'm hearing really loud knocks and the bushes outside are rustling like crazy. And now I'm hearing bump noises downstairs. Whatever it is, somethings definitely is not right.

I'm going to load my shotgun with some deer slugs and get my flashlight and go check it out. 

If we don't hear back we'll assume you were devoured by some sort of unnatural creature of legend.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

If we don't hear back we'll assume you were devoured by some sort of unnatural creature of legend.

Woldan will just beat it to death.

• Like 3

Woldan will just beat it to death.

Then lift its carcass a few times

• Like 4

Free games updated 3/4/21

The Osterreich raccoon is similar in nature to the Tennessee Chupacabra, however slightly less brazen, much louder, and equally scary. 

Shoulda called it the Chattanooga Chupacabra ... woulda won serious alliteration awards. 

Edited by ManifestedISO
  • Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

Aaaannnnddd..... still no word from Woldan! Either he got it or it got him! :lol:

• Like 4

Thomas Sowell

We'll never forget you, Waldon. :(

RIP, ???-2015

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

It's a long way from Austria to Texas, but I think I'm going to stock up on ammunition just in case.

• Like 1

He will be missed. I believe Wold's unique vintage originated around '89. Which blows my mind ... I was already newly licensed and watching Die Hard every weekend by then. 

Either way, any semblance of sanity disappeared this week for Force Friday. But, I don't care, it's worth it ... limited to 1,977 made, hand-numbered, pure virgin wool, made in USA by humans with a loom. 

insanityisworthit_zpsnjifuso5.png

All Stop. On Screen.

An epitaph for Woldan:

Strong as a bull

With the courage of 10 men

Went out to check a noise

Was never heard from again

:lol:

• Like 5

Thomas Sowell