Music. Must. Go on!

Blarghagh

Enjoy...Malaysian death metal band...

Interesting. Considering that to me, death metal was known to be something more akin to this:

or of the melodic variety

NIN - Corona Radiata

It's one of his best imo, mesmerizing Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I like the new synthwave quite a lot

Edited by Drowsy Emperor
  • Like 1

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Squarepusher is still awesome in his current incarnation, but I miss this jazz Squarepusher from almost 20 years ago.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

headbang_emoticon_by_d3monthesicko.gif

This is no hyperbole, but an honest to goodness straight from the heart statement.  A couple hundred years from now Iron Maiden will be mentioned along with the Bachs, Chopins, and Mozarts of the musical historical world as the musical greats of their time.  How many artists have even 1 really memorable album in their entire lifetime? 1%? 2%? 3%?  Iron Maiden had six truly memorable albums.  SIX!  Killers, The Number of the Beast, Peace of Mind, Powerslave, Somewhere in Time, and Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.

Edit: Also, I'm going to post my favorite Eddie, Futuristic Exoskeleton Somewhere in Time Eddie:

Edit 2: Also, Steve Harris is a GOD.  Not a demi-god, a GOD.  Dave Murray is a demi-god.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 3

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRr2kf84V2M

watched fargo tv show... perhaps were the cause o' our late 70s nostalgia.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

'cause stevie wonder makes every song?  tough to argue against that proposition.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.