Music. Must. Go on!

Blarghagh

I would just like you to know...I tried listening to all of those, and I didn't like any. tongue.png I think the first one summed it up quite well...

d9cebc2db2.png

grin.gif

I'd have to question your sanity if you enjoyed Mark E Smith while sober or the song Buffalo Bill dances to in Silence of the Lambs.

At any rate...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SD-uF8uisA

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I would just like you to know...I tried listening to all of those, and I didn't like any. tongue.png I think the first one summed it up quite well...

d9cebc2db2.png

grin.gif

I'd have to question your sanity if you enjoyed Mark E Smith while sober or the song Buffalo Bill dances to in Silence of the Lambs.

At any rate...

I also like eurodance btw.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

God that song was so evil, along with NIN in '91, it sounded wicked on my Kenwood stack with a five-disc tray. Headhunter was the third-ever compact disc I bought, from old-time brick-and-mortar establishments called 'record stores'. Tower Records, in fact. 

Compact discs were forms of media, generally musical, available at walk-in stores, which replaced 'tape media' -- music printed on both sides of a magnetic tape reel playable on 'cassette tape recorders'. 'Vinyl albums' embedded with physical grooves were the primary analogue format prior to tape. The 'CD', as it became known, was a revolution.   

• Like 3

All Stop. On Screen.

God that song was so evil, along with NIN in '91, it sounded wicked on my Kenwood stack with a five-disc tray. Headhunter was the third-ever compact disc I bought, from old-time brick-and-mortar establishments called 'record stores'. Tower Records, in fact.

Compact discs were forms of media, generally musical, available at walk-in stores, which replaced 'tape media' -- music printed on both sides of a magnetic tape reel playable on 'cassette tape recorders'. 'Vinyl albums' embedded with physical grooves were the primary analogue format prior to tape. The 'CD', as it became known, was a revolution.

I have dozens of CDs and records. tongue.png You don't run a YouTube channel that has a particular focus on having every single piece of work publicly released by particular artists you like without having to obtain some physical media yourself. wink.png Although I'm pretty sure that I'm quite young to be the type to do so, but that doesn't matter! tongue.png

(e): Also, it doesn't matter that I don't upload to that YouTube channel anymore, and haven't for a while. Blame Google and their attempted forced integration of Google+ for that, not me. tongue.png

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

They're PLANNING on abandoning it, but it's not actually happened yet, and who knows when it will. :unsure:

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

My favorite Dream Theater album (it's actually disc 2 of a double album), despite the fact that it doesn't contain a single one of my top 10 favorite Dream Theater songs (The Test That Stumped Them All comes close, it would make my top 15 or 20).  Funny how that works.  No single part really stands out, but the album, as a whole, is Dream Theater's greatest achievement, in my opinion.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

• Like 1

Imma post some Joshi entrance themes, because I feel like it and because I can:

Meiko Satomura Theme(Current World Wonder Ring STARDOM Champion):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5pB92eVafs

Io Shirai Theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHysa4sS-Mk

Kairi Hohj Theme (Final Fantasy theme goodness):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69__mkeb5rM

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Guys I know not many of you are into electro but try to listen to this , go to minute 21 and listen for 10 minutes 

But I warn you it is Dance music and genre called Minimal

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

and we don't care if liking the song makes us "sexist" in 2015.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)