Music. Must. Go on!

Blarghagh

am not certain why, but the klingon thing reminded us of the old rankin and bass orc war song from rotk

is criminal that peter jackson didn't add it to his movie version.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Sorry but I'm contractually obligated to Like everything Trek or Tolkien related. 

Occasionally I do take breaks and watch manly sports. Forgive the lack of music.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOMq3-mbFKg

sports & music.  maybe not as manly as golf though.

ok, am forced to add the following two scenes

is actually a better book, written back before "YA literature" became an insult.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

is actually a better book, written back before "YA literature" became an insult.

HA! Good Fun!

Someday, in the future, a film adaptation of The Hardy Boys will include a sequel wherein Nancy Drew kicks everyone's ass. 

Behind the Wheel, because it does the same. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZtDFIJqRv8

• Like 2

All Stop. On Screen.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

(edit: or if you like the older version more)

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 3

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

was feeling a bit more groovy than usual this morning.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir
  • Like 2

It was O.K. until the vocals kicked in. Gosh, I hate growly vocals. :p

• Like 1

It was O.K. until the vocals kicked in. Gosh, I hate growly vocals. :p

I agree. I like the instrumentals of Agalloch until they start snorting and grunting like drunk hobos. Fortunately they have a few good instrumentals only tracks.

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Wait, wut? Why was my post removed? Oh come on... You guys (mods) do know that 90% of music videos out there have more revealing and provocative content in it... I mean if it was OKed by youtube why wouldn't it be ok here?

edit: You guys don't appreciate Asian culture at all. White SJW Knight I summon thee, BruceVC, BruceVC, BruceVC!

Edited by Sarex

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

I don't think Bruce ever comes in here. :p