Pictures of your games Part 6

Elven mage that doesn't follow the rules of shems.

ScreenshotWin32_0180_Final.png

Ah, Solas. What will the future hold?

ScreenshotWin32_0178_Final.png

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Duelyst

Initially I got the life lead thanks to early game aggression, but then I stopped getting cards for units that'd survive for longer then a turn, and the board started getting filled with enemy units, forcing me to retreat my general. My one previous shot of killing the general was thwarted by a Repulsor Beast, which flings one enemy unit to any part of the battlefield. Things were looking bad, it wasn't unlikely that I'd lose immediately next turn, BUT THEN RNGESUS ANSWERED MY PRAYER!

5c9Px4b.jpg

Edited by Nordicus
  • Like 1

Sometimes you get lucky

SCifV8X.jpg

Sometimes you don't

fnbSwLl.jpg

I have to say, this looks really awesome.  I've kept an eye on the game for a while, but I've been kind of waiting for it to actually release to pick it up, and it definitely looks like it's headed in a good direction.

I have to say, this looks really awesome.  I've kept an eye on the game for a while, but I've been kind of waiting for it to actually release to pick it up, and it definitely looks like it's headed in a good direction.

It is fun, even though the RNG can be extremly unfair. The campaign is shaping up nicely - the latest update that added it really pushed the game to a new level.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Man, this game is so freakin' beautiful.  You can have the highest polygon count in the world and insanely high resolution textures and near photo realistic graphics, and none of that holds a candle to a really good hand drawn aesthetic.

BU3owcO.jpg

tM4zwJP.jpg

8vFqxko.jpg

ApmXqCH.jpg

Jotun ranks right up there with Child of Light for most beautiful game in recent memory for me.  The screenshots don't even do it justice, the animations on Thora when she moves around are superb.

Edit:  I'll add Broken Age to that list too.  As disappointing as that game was overall (particularly the second half, which was a mess), it had a really great aesthetic.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks