Pictures of your games Part 6

The year 2015. The entire obsidian forum posts Fallout 4 screenshots. Well, not the entire forum... One infalloutible Mordheim player holds out against the ... fallout?

hB6lNpb.jpg

bqz6pJ4.jpg

ch2071Z.jpg

9NEDniy.jpg

CuLvDHw.jpg

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 2

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

these covers are awesome. probably, the single awesome thing about this game

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

$29?  That better be a hardcover.  :blink:

It seems fairly clear that Bethesda has made it canon that Prewar currency was massively inflated. Scraps of newspapers found in F3, showing a cost of +50$ etc.

Fortune favors the bald.

You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

Note to Self: Hope Vault-Tech made an allowance for 1st day underwear change - I think we're all going to need it.

F4_war-wrargv-e1447767961450.jpg

Not so impressed with the new digs so far, but hey it beats atomic death.

Note to Self: Ask Overseer if there's anything we could use to make this place look more homey for the next couple of hundred years.  If not for us, for the children.

F4_vault1-otkqdh-e1447767983194.jpg

Aw, Shaun, don't cry!  Its just a little decontamination.  Wouldn't want you to sit around with nuclear fallout in your swaddling!

Note to Self: Talk to Hubby about why Shaun always cries when he holds him.  What is he doing wrong?

F4_vault2-16ylc2j-e1447768002574.jpg

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man