Pictures of your games Part 6

What game is that melkathi? It sure looks sweet.

Mordheim.

Basically what I have been playing for over a month now without noticing how much time I have spend on it.

According to Steam I reached 104 hours.

I think they really nailed the atmosphere. Hope the game does well so that they get the money to add more map variety though.

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

how big is the map in FO4 compared to New Vegas?

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Why is the power armor just standing there in the open? Is there any backstory to it or did just nobody before you get the idea to pick it up?

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I like how it has legendary creatures with bloated HP pools and legendary loot, that - with bloated stats. what has become of Fallout? :(

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

designs of these weapons couldn't get any worse... it's one thing when you look at an icon in your UI bar, it's another thing when it's sticking out of your face the whole game. not touching FO4 until there is a good weapon mod for it.

Walsingham said:

designs of these weapons couldn't get any worse... it's one thing when you look at an icon in your UI bar, it's another thing when it's sticking out of your face the whole game. not touching FO4 until there is a good weapon mod for it.

As far as I know you can adjust the weapon perspective scale with console commands.

I see the Fallout 4 screenshots and they all feel wrong to me. That sky is too pretty, teh colours too pastel-bright. A bit like when Bioshock emerged from its undersea claustrophobia to eating cotton candy among the clouds. It just wasn't the same anymore.

Thus I'll stay in grim Mordheim:

EXfC2pN.jpg

I see your roaches and mirelurks and raise you by one dead Chaos Spawn:

aHlPh6j.jpg

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Just another day at home, fighting for the mirror in the bathroom in the morning.  Can't imagine what its going to be like when the potato gets older.

Note to self, hubby's pompado' is more a pompadon't.  Should gently suggest change.

F4_prewar1-1b19sww.jpg

Chilling at home.

Note to self, have talk with hubby about proper shirts over a t-shirt.  He's acting like he's a method actor auditioning for West Side Story.  Next he'll have a box of cigarettes rolled in his sleeve...

F4_prewar2-tnqagm.jpg

Quickly!  To the Vaults (aka could I have waited any closer to the last minute to talk to the Vault-Tech employee)!

Note to self: high waisted pants may not have been the best end-of-world fashion statement to make.  If only I'd know the apocalypse was happening today I'd have put more thought into my attire.

F4_prewar3-zl8tl9.jpg

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man