Pictures of your games Part 6

For PVE yes, for standard PVP i think i can keep my most OP guns, since levels don't matter there. For special PVP events like Iron Banner, Trials and whatever they come up with i might need better guns though. Exotics ( yellow stuff) should stay the same, i will just need to upgrade them to year 2. I think they'll tell about that in todays stream.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I always only took argonian ships. Simply loved their design way more than any other. Would actually love to start a new game again as well, but it just requires way too much time until you are able to get to the cool stuff...

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Don't forget dat axe and the stick. :D I need a halberd .. expand! ...  got it. :D Or let's whip these doggies into shape. :D I also love Tonitrus. What i wouldnb't give to have these weapons in other rpgs ( with proper animation of course :D)

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I always only took argonian ships. Simply loved their design way more than any other. Would actually love to start a new game again as well, but it just requires way too much time until you are able to get to the cool stuff...

Argon ships do indeed look cool, though I'm partial to Paranid designs myself, but Argon ships tend to be so... average.  You're right about X games being a massive time sink.  They're not games where you can start a new game and you'll be doing really awesome stuff a couple hours later.  They're games you start up and a month later you might doing really awesome stuff.

My current fledgling galactic empire consists of 5 stations (2 ore mines, a silicon mine, a scruffin farm, and a chelt space aquarium), 5 transports (4 Split Caiman and 1 Argon Mercury), 2 scouts (1 Split Jaguar Vanguard and 1 Argon Advanced Discoverer), 1 heavy fighter (Paranid Perseus), and 1 corvette (Argon Centaur).  I'm getting really close to having enough steady income and rep with the Split to be able to get a frigate.  Then it's on like a pot of neckbones.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

My Aamon Prototype, rewarded to me for completing the main plot.  

5IZQnGu.jpg

HEcNMSz.jpg

Considering how ridiculously frustrating the capture a Xenon L mission was (I must have destroyed over 50 Xenon Ls and nearly 300 Xenon ships overall before the pilot of a L bailed and I was able to capture one), they should have rewarded me a freakin' destroyer.  Still, the Aamon Prototype is a damn good heavy fighter.  Once I build my headquarters, I'm going to reverse engineer this fighter (it's unique, only 1 exists in the game) and build a fleet of them.

• Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I think the non-sexualized original woman who was the face-model for Quiet looks super pretty. There really wasn't any need to give her such a silly outfit.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I think the non-sexualized original woman who was the face-model for Quiet looks super pretty. There really wasn't any need to give her such a silly outfit.

There is a reason why she is "naked". You'll find out why, once she has been recruited.

Edited by Cat Food

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

There is a reason why she is "naked". You'll find out why, once she has been recruited.

Oh, there's a reason alright. The in-game rationalization came later.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

It worked!

tumblr_inline_nqqcrq5fLD1s19v2y_540.jpg

Oddly enough, I don't find Quiet the least bit attractive, at least not from the screenshots and trailers I've seen.  There's something off-putting about her face, like it should be pretty, but...  I dunno, maybe it's the excessive eyeliner?  And the outfit is just so ridiculous that I actually feel it's almost too revealing to be sexy, if such a thing is possible.  Like, it would work better if a little bit was left to the imagination.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I wish I had a six-pack. But then I would have to work out, eat well and stop overserving myself on weekends and that's too high a price to pay. laughing.gif

Having a good nature, a good will and a good sense of humor is better than a six pack. Not as impressive but more valuable to good people.

But seriously, try to cut down on beer.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Having a good nature, a good will and a good sense of humor is better than a six pack. Not as impressive but more valuable to good people.

Sounds like the same people who say "Its not whether you win or lose, its how you play the game". :lol:

The beer is only there to chase the whiskey.

I wish I had a six-pack. But then I would have to work out, eat well and stop overserving myself on weekends and that's too high a price to pay. laughing.gif

Sure man, keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile I'll be making good use of cutting edge techniques and devices and getting all the chicks.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

The beer is only there to chase the whiskey.

Heathen!

I know. :( I like to drink whiskey on the rocks but every few glasses I need to knock back a beer so I don't wind up face down in the grass between my house and the neighbors house. Or after a shot, I usually need a beer after a shot.

• Like 1