Pictures of your games Part 6

But seriously, try to cut down on beer.

The beer is only there to chase the whiskey.

Heathen!

I know. :( I like to drink whiskey on the rocks but every few glasses I need to knock back a beer so I don't wind up face down in the grass between my house and the neighbors house. Or after a shot, I usually need a beer after a shot.

"on the rocks"

Heathen.

• Like 2
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

"on the rocks"

Heathen.

AND I keep the bottle in the freezer between pours! HAHA!

I cant imagine how people drink it room temperature.

I hurled a little in my mouth.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

^ Zosha is so adorable. :wub:  They're all so adorable.  I might actually play as a non-rat in some games, I mean, I'll mostly play as a rat, but I might try a bunny or a bear or a wolf.  It looks so lovely.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

^ Zosha is so adorable. :wub:  They're all so adorable.  I might actually play as a non-rat in some games, I mean, I'll mostly play as a rat, but I might try a bunny or a bear or a wolf.  It looks so lovely.

It has a few balancing issues still. Luck can really turn against you and Prestige victory is the default, making some players wonder why you'd even try to go fo another type (I'd say because you always need a plan B). But you can see the love that went into it and all the characters are adorable. Barnaby "Skrewloose" the rabbit in full plate armour with his big two handed hammer for example. And I am having fun.

the thing I can't show in screenshots is how great the playing cards are. They are all animated to some degree. In the trailer you ca see the evil eye card (1:16?) that actualy blinks?

Edited by melkathi

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

S0zVWa.jpg

Right now I absolutely love this game...

/edit: Took me a while, but I am finally not with horse anymore.

w25PPo.jpg

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 2

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

We're here to kick ass and chew bubblegum and we're all out of bubblegum.

ScreenshotWin32_0076_Final.jpg

• Like 1

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

As far as sexuality goes, I think there's at least ten times more going on between Snake and the guys on Mother Base when they ask him to beat the crap out of them, or when he sneaks up from behind them and puts them into a chokehold than however titillating Quiet's outfit is.

Edited by Agiel
  • Like 2
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

For the most part, motherbase is a huge wiener party anyway. I mean, I have a staff of over 600 men and barely a hand of them are females. :>

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I have a staff of over 600 men and barely a hand of them are females. :>

Ok....

I didn't know you were that progressive.

village_idiot.gif