What's on the idiot box Part 4 (or something)

LadyCrimson

but thankfully it was preceded by some awesome Arya and Tyrion stuff. Although the much publicized Sand Snakes are a huge letdown.

Actually I think the Arya storyline has also become kinda boring. (And it used to be my favorite sub-plot at one point...)

I agree that the Sand Snakes story line was disappointing too - lots of exposition dialog, just to reach a weirdly acted and anticlimactic end.

Tyion's journey is definitely the most interesting storyline that is still going on - as you said:

At least it had the line about dwarves and merchants who sell parts of them.

;)

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell

Good grief, sternum punch in the feels, plus more than a minute of Crowded House ... Eddie, no!

The only dissed appointment was Killer Frost ... I swear they promised we'd see Caitlin become metahuman.  

Anyway, I'm happy, all summer, every episode of Season One again, The Flash, Tuesdays. 

All Stop. On Screen.

"thankfully it was preceded by some awesome Arya"

You mean the scene where she is a victim of child abuse? L0L

Poor Sansa. :(

And, those Sand Snakes. WORST ACTING  AND FIGHTING EVER.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'm not going to read it because Daredevil was the best finale.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Well I haven't seen the Supergirl pilot yet, but I have to admit, I am amused at the deliberate cheesy fun factor of having Helen Slater and Dean Cain playing the adoptive parents of Supergirl....

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Supergirl pilot. ugh. So cheesy.

It will fit in perfectly with everything else in the Superman universe then.

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell

Yes it was, it just didn't happen to Sansa. Sansa and Jeyne Poole have been merged for the season so they didn't have to introduce another pointless character and an established character actually appears. That by itself is an improvement on the book. Sucks for Sansa, but I guess she's always been the chew-toy.

I dunno they barely showed anything. Her upper back ?. Which is fine by the way,young kids watch the show and you can't do the book scene and not risk ending up with some pretty twisted wank material.

As a psychological drama it didn't really work though. I didn't look away because the scene was too intense, I looked away because the actors were cringeworthy, except Bolton he naied it pretty well. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Huh? All 3 actors involved did veryw ell.. Now, if you were talking about the Sand Snakes, I'd agree. THAT was some awful acting.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

That episode of Orphan Black was pretty damned spectacular. I like when they pull off a major character death and you don't feel cheated.

Although Paul isn't that much of a major character anymore. Still, his death was effective.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

With all this resurgence of superhero tv shows going on, I had a sudden urge to re-watch some of the old Adventures of Lois and Clark.

... and saying that that's old makes me feel decrepit.

While there was so much that was cheesy-silly to that show, the one thing you can say is that the way they wrote Lex Luthor, along with John Shea playing it pitch perfect, has to be the best version I've seen of Luthor.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

With all this resurgence of superhero tv shows going on, I had a sudden urge to re-watch some of the old Adventures of Lois and Clark.

... and saying that that's old makes me feel decrepit.

While there was so much that was cheesy-silly to that show, the one thing you can say is that the way they wrote Lex Luthor, along with John Shea playing it pitch perfect, has to be the best version I've seen of Luthor.

Its a shame he didn't look the part at all and when they tried to make him look the part it was just silly, because yeah, he pretty much nailed the character.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell, an alternate history set during the Napoleonic period that seems to have Britain undergoing a supernatural revolution, rather than an industrial one. Quite stylish and dramatic, with very good visual effects.

• Like 2

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!