What's on the idiot box Part 4 (or something)

LadyCrimson

Actually, SJWs would likely hate thats cene for having two beautiful white women kissing to turn on men. You would need them to be for non white transfolk to be acceptable to Nazi SJWs. :)

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNgI2sRzr8I

I have to wonder if the writers have even read Preacher.

Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNgI2sRzr8I

I have to wonder if the writers have even read Preacher.

The hell did I just watch? It certainly wasn't Preacher.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

It won't be in the Abrams-verse ... movie rights and TV rights are owned separately, apparently.

Then it'll be the same in all but the name seeing how the new episodes will still be written by Alex Kurtzman. Oh boy, doing reboot style Trek in the prime Trek universe would be even worse than the show being based on the reboot.  :geek: 

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Ha, he's not writing it either. They're still looking for a writer ... Kurtzman will executive produce. Is there any difference? Maybe not, but ...

I probably should have read the entire article instead of just seeing Kurtzman and going "Thanks, but no thanks" xD

• Like 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Apparently Punisher will feature heavily in the new Daredevil season. Given how awesome that first season was, and given he is my favorite comic book character, I'm pretty excited.

My only issue so far is out of the like 3 pictures and one snippet of footage we've seen, in none of them does he have the skull on his chest.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Oh man, I was so excited ... a fortress of solitude in National City ... then Henshaw's eyes started glowing--he hates aliens because he is one, just like the dad in A Night in the Life of Jimmy Reardon hated his neighbor's wife in front of his family because he was secretly in love with her.   

All Stop. On Screen.

Does he REALLY hate all aliens though or is he just claiming he does?

Seems to me that Supergirl is going through a lot of/major reveals really fast. Heck, they could have easily hid her sister's secret all season and have that in the season ender. Not to mention her aunt - mother's twin -  being the major villain. Then the boss guy having red eyes. Her on VFortress of Solitude. Then,  SG metting Grant at end (though I love her picking up the vehicle lol).

Show has potential but there are missteps. The two featured 'villains of the week' have been letdowns though.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'm mildly excited but trying to keep my expectations low

am feeling similar, but am not certain why we got lowered expectations.  we liked original star trek.  we liked next generation.  we liked deep space nine, though perhaps there were too much warfare given rodenberry's original vision.  voyager?  hmmm.  is not our favorite star trek, but there were more than a handful of excellent episodes... kinda inconsistent.  scott bakula didn't strike us as a good choice for the captain's chair, and the rest o' the cast were meh, but we liked enterprise for the most part... right up until we got time-travel overload. am not a fan o' time-travel stories.

some o' the star trek movies were gawd awful, but we cannot complain 'bout the tv shows with any vigor.  nevertheless, we can't get hyped for the new star trek tv show. odd.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

A friend is hoping for Worf as captain, almost done season 4 of DS9 and I really don't think I would be a big fan of Worf in the captain's chair. Need someone with more charisma. Worf is someone who is good when you have an episode dealing with Klingons, but otherwise is kinda boring really. Might make an ok first officer though. Wouldn't mind seeing Nog come back as chief engineer though.

Edited by Oerwinde

Devastatorsig.jpg

'Captain Worf' has been a proposal for a long time, unsurprisingly Michael Dorn is the main person pushing it. It would make sense though, since he was in both TNG and DS9 plus movies he's theoretically got a lot more draw/ hook than any other practical possibility. They aren't going to get Patrick Stewart, after all.

Worf was a popular character too. He's much more interesting as a klingon warrior than as a starfleet officer though.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I can't immerse in escapism when the local ABC affiliate tags an entire SHIELD episode with a graphical radar overlay, feigning interest in my well-being as a citizen with proof that water falling from the sky is imminent. It's not a hurricane, Channel 10, it's not a tornado ... no one is at risk ... stop ruining my life. 

wtfa3_zpsy5ijmjec.jpg

edit: I was wrong, as usual, people are in danger

iwaswrong_zpswmnmsroz.png

Edited by ManifestedISO

All Stop. On Screen.