you give love

a bad name

bad name"

Edited by Meshugger
  • Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Moar

transgender-conference.png

1413835181560_wps_56_Transgender_Sergean

Now i known how  Freken  Bock must looks like.

Yet somehow still more manly than a person who spends his time pushing Putin's message on the world.... for fun.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

How are we gauging oby's manliness from his posting, exactly ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

How are we gauging oby's manliness from his posting, exactly ?

I may be somewhat a product of my rather expensive and monocultural upbringing, but I don't associate manliness with regularly going online and pretending to be Russian, while slandering people quite literally fighting for their lives. And at the same time idolising a shiny-headed ex-KGB midget.

I was brought up to regard such an individual as a sort of urine-scented milksop.

As I say, stuck in the 19th century, me.

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Oddly specific upbringing you had.

Oby, post some stuff about you lifting weights or perhaps spear fishing.

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

England... my England.

There's something in the water here, to produce this level of crumpet. Ms. Hayley Atwell, no less.

sadly, am almost certain you ain't joking. there is notable extreme attractive english women, but if the water has had an affect on your women folk, it has resulted in... well, perhaps you could google  Gus Terkelsen quotes on the matter. the guy is a schmuck, but his website is successful precisely 'cause there is something in the english woman's water.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

The same way we gauge your's.

Too predictable man, come on.

Czech_Girl_in_Prague.jpg

England... my England.

There's something in the water here, to produce this level of crumpet. Ms. Hayley Atwell, no less.

sadly, am almost certain you ain't joking. there is notable extreme attractive english women, but if the water has had an affect on your women folk, it has resulted in... well, perhaps you could google  Gus Terkelsen quotes on the matter. the guy is a schmuck, but his website is successful precisely 'cause there is something in the english woman's water.

HA! Good Fun!

Your compulsion to look for argument, in a comment loaded with obvious levity, does you little credit.

• Like 1

sonsofgygax.JPG

England... my England.

HA! Good Fun!

Your compulsion to look for argument, in a comment loaded with obvious levity, does you little credit.

don't channel vol. we noted that we thought you were serious. if you recognize the chuckle value o' your observation, then so much the better.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)