Kaine Parker's Pretty Woman

Tale

Smoking is such an off-turner. The smell and those f*cked up lungs.... 

See you're thinking of a dowdy wreck of a woman smoking while she looks at her children as if they are flies.

I'm thinking of sultry unattainable women smoking like each inward breathe is ...well... freudian. Women on the edge of something, whether it be realisation, or immolation.

But mainly I'm thinking of women who aren't neurotically obsessed with their health.

I hate smoking in every shape or form. It's disgusting.

You'd approach that nice looking woman and then when she breathes, you'd be like: Aww sh**, smells disgusting, I need to vomit!1one

I can say with absolute certainty that this is incorrect.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

See you're thinking of a dowdy wreck of a woman smoking while she looks at her children as if they are flies.

I'm thinking of sultry unattainable women smoking like each inward breathe is ...well... freudian. Women on the edge of something, whether it be realisation, or immolation.

But mainly I'm thinking of women who aren't neurotically obsessed with their health.

You'd approach that nice looking woman and then when she breathes, you'd be like: Aww sh**, smells disgusting, I need to vomit!1one

If you are a non-smoker it really is not that cool to approach a woman stinking of cigarettes. It's even worse when kissing one... feels like licking an ash tray. You'd better be drinking something at that time, because it's near impossible to do when sober.

• Like 1

I can say with absolute certainty that I know what I'm talking about.

People wearing fake nerd glasses should be shot on sight.

I knew a girl in high school (this was ~20 years ago) who wore fake glasses because they "made her look smarter." They may have made her look smarter, but didn't change the fact that she was dumb as a brick.

:)

And I can say with absolute certainty that your gene pool is lucky it survived the 20th century.

I feel sorry you've missed out, man. It's as if I saw the last dodo.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

And I can say with absolute certainty that your gene pool is lucky it survived the 20th century.

I feel sorry you've missed out, man. It's as if I saw the last dodo.

That's okay. You can have all the smokers and I'll have the non-smokers. And all was well in the world.

Your sex may be prettier, but on average mine will be

... well I was going to say 'professional', but on reflection I'll probably just be mainly having sex with Chinese and Latinas.

And your sex will be whiter.

You racist.

-Elwood Blues

Edwige Fenech

Edwige_Fenech_0096.jpg

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

Going with non-smokers is probably more economical in a long term view - cigarettes are expensive and if the relationship progresses to a stage where mutual maintenance is required that can add up.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Kissing smokers messes with my asthma something fierce. They may as well just blow the smoke into my lungs, it has the same effect.

"That's why I never kiss 'em on the mouth."

• Like 3

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!