Kaine Parker's Pretty Woman

Tale

Richard Burton, describing Elizabeth Taylor (age 19)

She was so extraordinarily beautiful that I nearly laughed out loud. She... was famine, fire, destruction and plague... the only true begetter. Her breasts were apocalyptic, they would topple empires before they withered... her body was a miracle of construction... She was unquestionably gorgeous. She was lavish. She was a dark, unyielding largesse. She was, in short, too bloody much... Those huge violet blue eyes... had an odd glint... Aeons passed, civilizations came and went while these cosmic headlights examined my flawed personality. Every pockmark on my face became a crater of the moon."

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

She was so extraordinarily beautiful that I nearly laughed out loud. She... was famine, fire, destruction and plague... the only true begetter. Her breasts were apocalyptic, they would topple empires before they withered... her body was a miracle of construction... She was unquestionably gorgeous. She was lavish. She was a dark, unyielding largesse. She was, in short, too bloody much... Those huge violet blue eyes... had an odd glint... Aeons passed, civilizations came and went while these cosmic headlights examined my flawed personality. Every pockmark on my face became a crater of the moon."

Visual aid

elizabeth_taylor_10.jpeg

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Visual aid

elizabeth_taylor_10.jpeg

Better visual?

150647_477478345623930_527752309_n.jpg

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't know why I'm suddenly taken by the young Liz Taylor. But I found this video. Reminds me so much of my youthful romances.

There's nothing so beautiful as a really angry woman if she's in love with you.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

Just started the series Continuum.

It's a good show, but Rachel Nichols keeps making my genetic heredity whistle like a fire alarm.

640px-Rachel_Nichols_FanExpo_2%2C_2012.j

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

Just started the series Continuum.

It's a good show, but Rachel Nichols keeps making my genetic heredity whistle like a fire alarm.

That slow shot of her legs in the pilot episode? :shifty:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Nazanin Boniadi

img-nazanin-boniadi_141144450699.jpg

England... my England.

There's something in the water here, to produce this level of crumpet. Ms. Hayley Atwell, no less.

hqdefault.jpg

Hayley-Atwell.jpg1b9e3357d7395bfb34d24791bc69e265.jpg

She is gorgeous. I think her being part Native American gives her a very exotic quality that is sexy as hell.

• Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I take it you've seen her in Black Mirror?

Boy yahowza.

-Elwood Blues

I take it you've seen her in Black Mirror?

Boy yahowza.

Sweeney's been the most my heart's been able to take.

Late edit for actual contribution:

hayley-atwell-wearing-safiyaa-novak-djok

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

1tumblr_nam0ktyyj61qkegsbo1_500.jpg

I've been scrolling through those threads for a while now. Aimlessly, indifferently...

It was worth it.

Don't worry lad. In real life she's probably a colossal pain in the arse.

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

aren't they all? isn't that what makes them so desirable? :devil:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Well, I'll grant you it tends to keep things interesting.

-Elwood Blues

1tumblr_nam0ktyyj61qkegsbo1_500.jpg

I've been scrolling through those threads for a while now. Aimlessly, indifferently...

It was worth it.

Don't worry lad. In real life she's probably a colossal pain in the arse.

Would be a refreshing change from the fence posts, I'm sure.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif