Kaine Parker's Pretty Woman

Tale

Yeah, but isn't that like posting pictures of well, here you go....

phil_1705993c.jpg

They sound AMAZING. Can't you just tell from the picture?

if we could actual hear? why would that be strange? we has been attracted to a few musicians After hearing them play. we woulda been unlikely to have thought singer X  or guitar girl Y were hot, but after seeing them perform and hearing them, they became attractive to us. doesn't seem strange at all.

probably a maturity thing.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Heh. Well to jump back to the vague origins of this series of threads...  Part of it was "supposedly" to consider the different values of attractive / sexy around the world via the wide-ranging spread of the forumites country and culture-wise... :shifty:

Also, interesting point to be made -  Does Attractive / Pretty / Aesthetically-Pleasing-to-the-Eye always mean Sexy / Erotic ?  I would say not. I've known girls who I've thought were pretty or even beautiful, but sexually nah, something just didn't click. Or mayhaps that then becomes a question of personal chemistry when you're actually interacting with the ladies in question?

no doubt wals will not be able to understand your pov and questions.

*shrug*

regardless, having "dated" many very attractive women, we learned that there really is no correlation 'tween initial eye-test attractiveness and performance in bed and/or more meaningful attractiveness. we dated a ballerina/dancer for awhile. she were not classically beautiful, but having seen her perform, we thought she were exquisite.

My experience is that a when you get to know a woman well, her personality will make her attractive/not-attractive regardless of where you'd place her on a "beauty" scale.

Also, IIRC I've met Toni Morrison sometime after BELOVED was published and she struck me as a fairly nice and intelligent woman.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Aren't all men hormone crazed 14 year old boys somewhere deep inside?  :shifty:

For all those yet with a pulse, yes!

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

BTW does anyone know what the deal with Rachel Nichols beauty mark? The one on her bottom eyelid, sometimes is there sometimes it isn't. Is it real?

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

BTW does anyone know what the deal with Rachel Nichols beauty mark? The one on her bottom eyelid, sometimes is there sometimes it isn't. Is it real?

I just checked a bunch of stills from Conan. No marks on her eyelids that I could see. Are you sure you've seen one?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I just checked a bunch of stills from Conan. No marks on her eyelids that I could see. Are you sure you've seen one?

She used to have a mole but she had it removed. Why???!!! why do people do that? and is never the ones with huge disgusting moles, is always the pretty people with the small ones?!!!!

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

tumblr_nchi8cN3Qk1sfmaido1_500.jpg

tumblr_ncin4eWHwQ1sfmaido1_500.jpg

tumblr_nc9slcnAcP1r6mcwfo1_500.png

Edited by sorophx
  • Like 2
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.