Kaine Parker's Pretty Woman

Tale

Moar Latinas.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

xiCz7S2.jpg

I'm not sure I'm liking this or simply obeying it.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hm, in which case, maybe I should delve again ..

tumblr_nahctlupOA1rubvtso1_1280.jpg

And then wrap off with..

no comment on the lady with the glitter shoes, but am disturbed that somebody snuck into our house to take this photo... though our entryway floor tile is antiqued travertine and am not certain o' the tile in the picture above. doesn't look travertine actually. also, we don't have a random silly potted palm sitting on a table neither... but we suspect the burglar/photographers brought that with them.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

couldn't be that the photographer just had the same guys contracted to make the staircase now, could it?  :cat:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

As a non-American I have no idea what any of those finger signs are. I just think she is hot.

It's a gesture used by members of black gangs in prisons, only they know the meaning, not all americans. The gestures are used to communicate things when they have no possibility of voice contact, or when they don't want the guards to overhear certain things. Something along those lines, anyway.

Kids use those gestures just cause they think it makes them look cool, but they don't know the meaning.

Edited by Bester
  • Like 1
IE Mod for Pillars of Eternity: link

be0cfa09a0d4de60a94c1b4c21a9340a.jpg

8062e3b7837c9106b3d90ddcee6ea525.jpg

354211dd90d4e93868aa1113e84d03bc.jpg

8031a8deba4e0f4f1a490a9a59e559b0.jpg

1704709ae5e15ccacf9f1abf195f83f3.jpg

1c951ebe20ac3c7d20701100c98e0b67.jpg

04bf3b6bc98a7e2f47b9a1f6dba7175b.jpg

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

tumblr_n9g8us0L2f1sqex0lo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nael9n4v8A1sqex0lo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9g86d3Cum1sqex0lo1_500.jpg

tumblr_na1veuPVKA1sqex0lo1_500.jpg

tumblr_naemuxezb41sqex0lo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_n90r6ts76l1sqex0lo1_500.jpg

tumblr_naem49Sw2o1sqex0lo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9wccsuJeM1sqex0lo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9owp6fpqF1qla505o1_500.jpg

aaaaaaaand...  :biggrin:

tumblr_naxuqo5ILe1qla505o1_500.jpg

• Like 3
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.