Pictures of your games Part 4

LadyCrimson

I pre-ordered Goat Simulator, and I just fired it up! It's so much fun! :dancing:

gmin.jpg

This goat doesn't give an ass about anything and anyone. destroy the world and eat it! :)

bjsp.jpg

I managed to roll a boulder on a garden party and everyone died. How sad!

• Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I pre-ordered Goat Simulator, and I just fired it up! It's so much fun! :dancing:

gmin.jpg

This goat doesn't give an ass about anything and anyone. destroy the world and eat it! :)

bjsp.jpg

I managed to roll a boulder on a garden party and everyone died. How sad!

Would you say that this game is the Greatest Of All Time?  :brows:

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Just added another gnome to my collection.

ALesGHV.jpg

Arriving in Zion.

VdlZwsC.jpg

Met up with that Mormon misfit.

m4gytft.jpg

Obsidian's level designers really got to grips with the engine in this DLC. 

TzSoX5E.jpg

Ahhh.

6xkJueB.jpg

Edited by WDeranged
  • Like 4

My new Might & Magic X party:

37khGjL.jpg

I went with an all-might party.  No mercenary because, holy smokes that class sucks, they can't grandmaster any weapon, so I replaced the merc with another barbarian.  Warrior difficulty, as usual.  Having almost no magic whatsoever will definitely present challenges.  Wish me luck!

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Keyrock: Good luck, indeed! :) Also, I have to commend you on the brilliant names of your party members. Beefstick, Slippy... I love it!!

ManifestedISO: It does. I've been playing M&M X a lot, and it reeks of that kind of TSR art nostalgia.

You didn't ask for it, but here are more pics of my intrepid goat:

0k15.jpg

Here my goat's surfing in the USA, on the roof of a car, in traffic.

e1h7.jpg

Once my goat stuck real bad, in a serving table in a roadhouse. I managed to get its head and ass through the tabletop. It took a full minute of rock-n-rolling to get undone.

xf88.jpg

My goat likes killing people. It got so bad, now she's a daylight vampire!

r82k.jpg

Hmm, a crane. I must get up there!

evyv.jpg

Oh, the thing keeps going up. Upwards, me and my army of lice!

kzj4.jpg

Let's run out on the crane arm!

hh3s.jpg

Look! There are those gas pumps that didn't like my kind of bumper stickers!

6ldd.jpg

I got to the top of the world, standing on the railing, balancing with my hard hooves with human blood all over them.

• Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I had made a few posts about it back then. But I think people were talking about something "cool" and they were missed by most :p

The story is rather meh, but the gameplay is great.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

for the record, my three squads of consripts were alive at the end of that engagement, and out repairing the damage the T34 was taking.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I had made a few posts about it back then. But I think people were talking about something "cool" and they were missed by most :p

I almost wrote a post when I saw the screenies, but didn't want to start a discussion in a Pictures topic. Now that someone else commented, I feel more... enabled. :)

Short version: For me, Aarklash Legacy was Game of the Year 2013. It's been a looooooong time since I tasted RtwP combat so juicy, so intelligent, challenging, varied. Too bad it was basically over by the end of Chapter 2 with your characters maxed out, it was just more of the same after that.

The Seven Blunders/Roots of Violence: Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character. Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle. (Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi)

Let's Play the Pools Saga (SSI Gold Box Classics)

Pillows of Enamored Warfare -- The Zen of Nodding

There's something strange going on, but I just can't seem to figure out what...can anyone else figure it out? :)

wiEyH2K.jpg

gFWj8Nu.jpgpdlaJeI.jpg

3lMexgl.jpg

w4fmga0.jpg

1TuQ9wL.jpg

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Looks like GPU overheating artifacts...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Looks like GPU overheating artifacts...

I was joking. It is indeed GPU artifacts, but not as a result of overheating, (sadly - that would be preferable). It's getting close to five years old, and it's started to artifact semi-regularly, with occasional bouts of more extreme artifacting like you see above. Not related to temperature, as I said - the hottest it's gotten in the past week is 59C, according to my temperature recorder, and the fan is working just fine, etc. Just getting old. :) Poor thing.

I have an even older video card laying around that still works perfectly after many years of use. Might have to switch to it if it gets any worse.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I almost wrote a post when I saw the screenies, but didn't want to start a discussion in a Pictures topic. Now that someone else commented, I feel more... enabled. :)

Short version: For me, Aarklash Legacy was Game of the Year 2013. It's been a looooooong time since I tasted RtwP combat so juicy, so intelligent, challenging, varied. Too bad it was basically over by the end of Chapter 2 with your characters maxed out, it was just more of the same after that.

If you haven't seen it, check out the hidden scene with Nella ;)

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

If you haven't seen it, check out the hidden scene with Nella ;)

Is that in the area with the hydra?

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.