Pictures of your games Part 4

LadyCrimson

Deep down, you know you yearned for this:

oiyy.jpg

It's easy to get hooked on this game.

9aie.jpg

Apparently a portal leading to Tron...

9zfo.jpg

I just found the pentagram murder mystery in Ultima 7.

pg5r.jpg

Oh, Coffee Stain Studios! I'll be back.

cb05.jpg

After a tough time at bout camp, my goat is a juicehead.

sk9t.jpg

Then, he went and stole some mean equipment...

9mql.jpg

This is Coffee Stain Studios after Arnold Schwarzbock hammered it with bean bags and a jet pack on his back. Just look at that score!

u83q.jpg

"When push comes to shove, dweeb!"

gwht.jpg

Goat jet fighter, later missing in action!

This game Is hilarious. Once, I got stuck in corrugated iron for like ten minutes. I managed to shake myself loose by rocking my back hooves rhythmically . :)

• Like 3

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I see the Vergina Sun emblazoned on your character's chest, but I don't recognize the game...

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I see the Vergina Sun emblazoned on your character's chest, but I don't recognize the game...

Lord of the Rings Online.

It's pretty amazing how well that game has held up graphically after 7 years.  My kids have been playing it a lot, they love just running around the Shire and Bree lands exploring.

Funny, my first thought was something Lord of the Rings related, but I couldn't fathom why the Vergina Sun would be any LotR group's symbol, and doing a quick Google search didn't turn anything up, so I rejected that guess. :p

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Lord of the Rings Online.

Damn!

I was certain it was Goat Simulator modded to to have people instead of goats.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

even though it's low-fi, this is my favorite Arma 2 screenshot

screenshot72345.png

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

The goat is awesome.

The pentagram pic reminds me of a great spanish fim: "El dia de la bestia".

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I notice a Dutch Steam...

Even I don't run my Steam on Dutch 0_o

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

finally got around to trying some fan made mods for DCS World

Screen_140420_165203.jpg

Screen_140420_165205.jpg

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

An F/A-18C with an NSAWC "Aggressors" paint scheme I see.

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

it has "VFC-12" written on its side. I didn't know there were whole squadrons whose purpose was to represent opposing force during training.

there's also this guy:

Screen_140420_183813.jpg

Walsingham said:

You never wondered why there was an F-15C painted to look like a Su-27 on the main menu screen? :D

Yup, these "Aggressors" are pilots who are perhaps among the most talented fighter jocks out there, and are allowed to interview former "OPFOR" pilots (some of them defectors during the Cold War, though after the collapse of the USSR there were plenty of former Eastern Bloc pilots to offer insight into potential OPFOR tactics and doctrine) as well as given access otherwise top secret NSA intercepts for the purpose of figuring out how the "bad guys" think and fly and preparing allied pilots to face them. One I read about went so far as to listen to the Soviet National Anthem to pump himself up before every time he went up.

• Like 1
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

my main menu screen has a Hornet on a carrier deck with a beautiful sunset as backdrop ;)

Walsingham said: