What are you playing now

Rosbjerg

Starting up Eschalon: Book 3 tonight. I can't believe I'm the only one who seems to be interested in these games!

Edit: Ok, hmm, seems the game is locked to 1024x768 resolution. Looks a little bit funny on my 2560x1440 screen..

Stamp_zps3bd524e6.jpg

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Starting up Eschalon: Book 3 tonight. I can't believe I'm the only one who seems to be interested in these games!

Edit: Ok, hmm, seems the game is locked to 1024x768 resolution. Looks a little bit funny on my 2560x1440 screen..

Stamp_zps3bd524e6.jpg

I'm definitely interested, having played the previous 2 games, it's just that I've got so much stuff in the backlog as it is that Book III isn't a priority.  It's definitely on the to-do list.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

:lol:

That's about what I said when I played that. Don't get me wrong, I do think it's probably the best of BL1's DLC's, but the driving back and forth on those freeways really became an annoyance after a while. Hehe.

It was fun, but i just quit and reload when i was supposed to return to Tbone junction. Faster than driving >_<. Hopefully Claptrap revolution doesn't have any driving at all.

edit: oh i'm gettin Eschalon III too. Some day. Probably not this year since DkS is promising to take up all my time until january 2015. :D

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Still on Bravely Default. I'm officially hooked with over 65 hours of play. Though the chapters after 4 seem to be filler material. Decent filler material, in that the enemies are well fleshed out in 6, and the boss fights are challenging in 7. But there's no new areas to go through and the story is excuse driven.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Playing Eschalon: Book 3 now. Got around 3 hours under my belt and I can already say that this game is excellent. And I still love the cartography skill!

The problem is that insects murder me because I spend all my skill points on cartography :(

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Nah, seriously bro, it's the same price so buy it from the developers if anyone is interested (link also has info on the games, obviously). I mean, I rather like GOG despite their current shenanigans but not so much that I'd give them 6USD for the privilege of owning it there, especially since it's DRM free on the dev site as well.

They have roguelike gameplay on pre set maps, lots of skills and the like, low graphics, storyline that does its job. Bit too much kiting would be my main gripe about it, and in 1 at least the time to walk places did get rather draining- and they do have fixed resolutions. Something like the Spiderweb games (Avadon etc) might be closest comparison.

• Like 1

Last night I got hammered and played five straight hours of New Vegas, I'd been waiting almost a week for some spare time so it was nice to blast my brains out in another world.  Almost 50 hours in and I've not done much but explore and build up caps for GRA weapons, I love the fact that I really have to grind for the best toys.  I'm about to start helping the NCR at McCarran but I want to visit Legion territory on friendly terms before I declare all out war, gotta go see the big man and hear what he has to say first.

NVInteriors is helping to make the world feel less empty, the author has a real talent for level design and knows how to tell a story with objects.  Spelling could be better but I've offered to help out and the author has accepted so maybe that will be fixed one day :)

• Like 1

NVInteriors is helping to make the world feel less empty, the author has a real talent for level design and knows how to tell a story with objects.

Yeah, that was one of my biggest gripes about both Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.

If you're stumbling through a wasteland of abandoned buildings and you're looking for supplies, which one would you set your sights on: the boarded up, untouched building or the building with welcoming, open doors?

It was annoying that I couldn't break into the closed-up buildings since, according to my logic, those would have a greater chance of still containing something useful.

Still borderlands, Knoxx DLC. Damn, that's a lot of driving. >_<

Lots of fun in co-op with a buddy who can't drive :lol:

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I have just finished Metro Last Light and it was excellent, it deserves nothing less than 78/100 on the much respected " BruceVC gaming rating system"

Some people mentioned that the narrative didn't make sense or was lacking, I was very happy with how the game unfolded. What did people not like about the plot?

I particularly enjoyed ( MINOR SPOILER ALERT)

• The visions as you progress in the game and realize what you did in the last game
  • The interaction with the Dark One Child ( he was cute :cat: )
  • The usage of sniping
  • The interpretation of the different factions and what there motives were
  • The characters you meet, like Pavel
  • The narrative
  • The combat wasn't frustrating but challenging in certain places

I recommend it :)

•  

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Bit of a "told you so" situation I know, but Saints' Row 4 is the old game, now with bonus platforming! Screw platforming, it screws up everything. You now jump too high and run too fast to make using the abilities in combat more counterproductive than anything, and marginalises the KB+mouse control scheme more than ever (but it's still essentially required for aiming). Bleh. Needs a superhero mode toggle.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

I'm up to the Meat Circus level in Psychonauts.  I won't lie, in the past this level has kicked my ass, and likely will for a while this time around.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Still Banished, although I haven't had too much "gaming" time the past 24-36 hours.

Am becoming 1/4-tempted to try the supposedly awesome improvement to Diablo3, but I think I'll still wait for the full expansion.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Playing Castlevania LS2, for now it's all that expect it to be. Had a few stealth missions and they are not as bad as the reviewers had made them out to be.

Incidentally replaying Order of Ecclesia (one of the best, if not the best, Drac fights in the series' history,) wishing Shanoa was the protagonist of 10+ more games. Setting up a funerary procession for 2D CV. We'll be lighting a pyre and screaming "IGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" at the top of our lungs when the clock strikes midnight.

Aqua Nox.

I am loving the writing and the story. Voice-acting is pretty cheesy though.

I'm up to the Meat Circus level in Psychonauts.  I won't lie, in the past this level has kicked my ass, and likely will for a while this time around.

Oh there is no need for shame, that level is the ultimate ass-kicker when it comes to platform games.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

I recently replayed Psychonauts and actually quit once I got to the Meat Circus. Once was enough :p

Edited by Noviere