What you did today

LadyCrimson

Workplace discussion today was on how one could set up a system for a strip club to work with coins rather than bills.  Got to love Fridays :lol:

Malc I hope you realize that strip clubs are demeaning to women and against the principles of social justice :p

I do frequent strip clubs sometimes, I actually enjoy partying with strippers. They are easy to understand and don't tend to complicate things. Its funny but when I first went to strip clubs I thought I had to save the girls from this "iniquitous" lifestyle . Everyone had a story about why they were doing what they doing but I realized later the girls were just reading my concern and attempting to connect with me so I would feel relaxed. If I now go to strip clubs I do best thing you can do, buy them a few drinks, treat them politely, chat about unimportant things and then pay them for the nights excursions. Keep it simple and don't try to over analyze things is a strip club :)

Next week's lecture in the Bruce's Comportment series will be The House of Lords.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Workplace discussion today was on how one could set up a system for a strip club to work with coins rather than bills.  Got to love Fridays :lol:

Malc I hope you realize that strip clubs are demeaning to women and against the principles of social justice :p

I do frequent strip clubs sometimes, I actually enjoy partying with strippers. They are easy to understand and don't tend to complicate things. Its funny but when I first went to strip clubs I thought I had to save the girls from this "iniquitous" lifestyle . Everyone had a story about why they were doing what they doing but I realized later the girls were just reading my concern and attempting to connect with me so I would feel relaxed. If I now go to strip clubs I do best thing you can do, buy them a few drinks, treat them politely, chat about unimportant things and then pay them for the nights excursions. Keep it simple and don't try to over analyze things is a strip club :)

Next week's lecture in the Bruce's Comportment series will be The House of Lords.

Isn't it the same thing, buy them drinks, pay them and don't try to save them from their "iniquitous" lifestyle?

Edited by Amentep
  • Like 3

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Isn't it the same thing, buy them drinks, pay them and don't try to save them from their "iniquitous" lifestyle?

:lol: clever

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Something strange is happening, a few days ago a part of my skin in my face turned bright red and hurt so much I couldn't sleep, it totally felt like a severe sunburn. I had to wash my face with cold water every 20 minutes for two days because the pain was really bad, I even woke up several times per night.

Now it has gotten much better, it barely hurts anymore but my skin is peeling off (with perfect skin underneath it) like I was one of those Chernobyl reactor workers. Have there been any reactor accidents lately? :blink:

It might have been an allergy but I didn't eat anything unusual nor did I take any sunbathes. The only thing I'm allergic to (as far as I know) is walnuts and peanuts. 

Or my skin is going haywire, I haven't seen direct sunlight for weeks. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Reading more background materials, and refining this presentation. Think I've got a better grasp on it now.

Also, this month has seen two ex's get back into communication with me at the same time, and both say similar sorts of things which is just a touch weird. One of which apparently has a husband who really dislikes me and who deleted my birthday from all of her calendars. I'm not sure if I should empathise with that, or feel my ego is stroked.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

^Shingles maybe?

Oh man, I just googled that, why do you do this to me? Cannot unsee.... ;(   Its just reddish skin like a sunburn, not goddamn leper blisters for gods sake...

Edited by Woldan

Well, good for you and all, and I thought one should go to a club, beat the strippers and then steal all the booze as proper behaviour.  But over analyzing things is fun sometimes, try to solve a problem that doesn't exist and so on.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Oh man, I just googled that, why do you do this to me? Cannot unsee.... ;(   Its just reddish skin like a sunburn, not goddamn leper blisters for gods sake...

Great, now I went and Googled it... :x

I had chicken pox when I was 17. I'm looking forward to the day it comes back as shingles that'll pop up all over my back or something, probably when I'm 60. That'll be fun times! Not.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Now that you mention chemicals, I think I scratched my face after eating some grapes a few days ago. I heard they use tons of super dangerous pesticides on citrus fruits. Sounds plausible to me.....  :blink:

Today the pain finally made me go to a dentist. Some fantastic people at South Oceanside Dental Group, very nice female doctor made me feel at ease. Except tomorrow I have to have an oral surgeon yank this whole tooth out. Hopefully some good drugs out of the deal, at least. 

All Stop. On Screen.

I got a tooth removed, it was nothing spectacular, it was over before I knew it though it bled a little afterwards and hurt like mother of god for about 20 minutes when the local anesthesia was gone. But then it was all fine. 

slowly sinking into a pit of depression and a sincere lack of motivation to do ANYTHING on this planet.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

slowly sinking into a pit of depression and a sincere lack of motivation to do ANYTHING on this planet.

Meaning you're planning something on another planet?

EDIT: My depression seems to be in abeyance since my back felt a bit better and I got some progress work wise.

I don't think I can complain about my depression if it gets better on a rational basis.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I got a tooth removed, it was nothing spectacular, it was over before I knew it though it bled a little afterwards and hurt like mother of god for about 20 minutes when the local anesthesia was gone. But then it was all fine. 

I did'nt get any real pain at all afterwards when I removed mine, but I bled like a pig for a day. And then I saw the bill...

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Wondering again at why our furnace exhaust blows right on a downspout, with the winter, an impressive amount of ice is there. So now to figure a way to break that up without taking down the downspout.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Wondering again at why our furnace exhaust blows right on a downspout, with the winter, an impressive amount of ice is there. So now to figure a way to break that up without taking down the downspout.

If it's on a downspout, shouldn't that have stopped it icing up? I'm confused.

-Elwood Blues

Welcome to my world. 

What I did today: I woke up and instantly regretted it. 

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

Don't make me order you gentlemen to watch Zulu.

-Elwood Blues

Calax we have got to find you a girlfriend!

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Calax we have got to find you a girlfriend!

Not before me, you won't. Ca;l is young, hard working, and smart. If one of us needs help, it's definitely me.

-Elwood Blues

I don't mean to be overly positive but I'm heading off clubbing with a really attractive girl after one of my best friends wives b-days, I'm a little drunk so it should be a memorable evening. Later guys :)

Edited by BruceVC
  • Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela