The Funny Things Thread.

Rosbjerg

I'm not sure if anyone else will find it funny. But just realised with horrible certainty, that my ambivalence towards my nephews and nieces is caused by my preconscious awareness that they are both smarter and more wise  than I am.

Little f***ers.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm not sure if anyone else will find it funny. But just realised with horrible certainty, that my ambivalence towards my nephews and nieces is caused by my preconscious awareness that they are both smarter and more wise  than I am.

Little f***ers.

That's the natural fear of being sent to the house by them.

hockey_zpscc5f46b0.jpg

Always see these images pointing out how manly hockey is, insecurity much ? :p

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Nope, the existence of football is what keeps it from being the best sport in the world.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I don't know whether you mean real football or the american sissy version of Rugby that doesn't actually have a ball rather some kind of pig-skin egg, but either way it doesn't matter since both are extremely boring. Take up a real sport like martial arts or wall-climbing, or rugby. Something manly. Football is for drama queens and American football is a way for fat high school kids to pretend they're tough guys while they wear full body armor.

(I wonder who got riled up by that. :p)

It may be a problem with Rugby, but not the biggest - that'll be how weird it is that you are only allowed to throw the ball backwards. I mean, as a rule it's not the weirdest, but it feels so very counter to your instincts when you play it the first few times.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Just don't play a 'pickup' game of rugby. You'll end up crippled. :p

The biggest problem with American Football, and this might be true of Rugby, is you can't play it when you are 80 years old.  Hockey is a sport you can play forever.

...picturing an 80 year old getting body-slammed into the wall... ugh. :banghead:

hockey%20player%20-%20old%20guy_0.jpg

Edited by rjshae

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

If people treated the doctor's office like they treat tech support.

(phone call)

Nurse-Dr's office, this is Felicity

Person-Yes, I'm sick. How much would it cost to feel better?

Nurse-What seems to be the problem?

Person-I don't feel well.

Nurse-You don't feel well, what's wrong exactly?

Person-How Would I know? YOU'RE the doctor!!

Nurse-Uh, um, we can't tell you what's wrong without doing a checkup.

Person-Well how much is that?

Nurse-A normal checkup would be around $160 plus any tests we might have to run.

Person-$160!?!?! I'm not gunna pay that! What if it's a headache?!

Nurse-Do you have a headache?

Person-I don't know, how can I figure that out?

Nurse-Does your head hurt?

Person-Where's my head?

Edited by ShadySands
  • Like 2

Free games updated 3/4/21

I love climbing and like most I also made some stupid things, but those guys are just plain idiots.. Forget safety equipment, standing like that at the end, where one wind ghast and his mommy would have gotten a very different video.. I doubt that few likes on youtube would have consoled her.

It reminds me those other "darefevils". The difference between a professional and teenage idiot is safety, sure couple might get few minutes of fame on youtube, but after that most will be remembered only if and when they make a big splash as they land.

• Like 3