The Funny Things Thread.

Rosbjerg

Climbing vid looks like a cool sci fi game I want to own. And of course they are stupid climbing like that with no equipment, but free climbing is about learning to have 100 % confidence in your execution. 

Seriously though, it scares the crap out of me, we used to climb a circle around the roofs on our block which were all connected. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Forget safety equipment, standing like that at the end, where one wind ghast and his mommy would have gotten a very different video.. I doubt that few likes on youtube would have consoled her.

I'd still watch it...assuming the camera footage survived the fall  :dancing:

I love climbing and like most I also made some stupid things, but those guys are just plain idiots.. Forget safety equipment, standing like that at the end, where one wind ghast and his mommy would have gotten a very different video.. I doubt that few likes on youtube would have consoled her.

With 17 million views I doubt it's just for likes on youtube. At least I hope they are clever enough to monetize what they do somehow.

With 17 million views I doubt it's just for likes on youtube. At least I hope they are clever enough to monetize what they do somehow.

I didn't said it wasn't fun to watch, like in the Colosseum of ancient Rome we will watch anything and while million of likes seem like a lot, keep inmind that some puppies liking their balls get the same, all forgotten in the next day. Dying for our entertainment is stupid and make no mistake it is a question of when not if.

This little game of Russian roulette, is becoming popular...

and people will and already did die..

Edited by Mor