What are you playing now?

Gorth

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.  Very early on, so I have no real opinion of it yet.

Go fight a chimera then. You will have an opinion after that. :D

I just stumbled across those crocs in the well.  I was killing one pretty easily, but then I ran under a waterfall and my lantern went out.  So I see the croc I thought I was fighting suddenly have full health and I'm like, what?  Then I see another one with full health ... and then another one.

Lesson of the day: Don't run under a waterfall with your lantern.  It makes crocodiles/lizzard men multiply. :p

I really enjoyed my time with Dragon's Dogma, and it was because of it was presented where you could go anywhere and get the crap kicked out of you all while having to revert back to a save an hour ago.  And then there's the idea of the lantern going out under the waterfall, lol, and I really like how darkness in this game is actually darkness without a light source. 

I'm happy that I was able to get it off PS+.  Can't wait to put more time into it.

Finished Fire Emblem: Awakening. Good game, but it's not going to have me caring much when the next title comes out.

Played some Pokemon Y, as well, and that's not very engaging. I'm not hooked. Maybe I'll just start up Tales of Xillia and give that a shot now.

I can only recommend you the idea about ToX ;)

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Not sure when I last saw Sieg, but I rescued the daughter from the Duke's Archive and then talked to her at Firelink shrine. Not sure where they've wandered off to after that.

Is there any specific NPCs I should be looking to take care of for items?

I don't even have the ninja ring. I'm actually using both Havel's and the Ring of Favour. This black knight axe is heavy man! I don't care about the stats, but I like the look of the stone guardian armour set so I'm wearing that. It just doesn't look right carrying around this big ass axe while wearing light armour. If I really need the poise for something I can just swap out a piece or two of Havel's set.

Well the Jester in DLC as well as the giant Gough, Cierdan if you haven't given her Artorias soul, then all the smiths in Lordran, Anor Londo firekepeer, Quelaag's sisterm undead male merchant ( the only way to get an uchigatana, unless you join Forest covenant) ... join forest covenant, buy stuff from their trader, then kill him and his bodyguard. Kill Solaire if you haven't yet.  Patches should die too.  I think that's all. Killing Sieg is fine too but he's gone.  Also join Gravelord covenant to get the sword, maybe even bother to get/farm 10 eyes from "frogs" to get both spells too.

And you're unlucky then, Seath in NG+ is even more annoying.  Hmm, have you gone and killed logan after defeating Seath?

Chester: Dead

Gough: Alive

Cieran: Gone

Smiths: Alive

Anor Londo Firekeeper: Dead

Eingyi: Alive

Alvina: Pissed off

Solaire: Dead

Patches: Dead

Logan: Alive

Okay, looks like I've got a few people left to kill.

decided to stop playing arkham origins for a while and try the new AC: Pirates of the black cove or whatever its called

4 hours in and its SO much better than part 3 thus far.  I don't know much else, but i do know that the opening hours of AC3 were terrible and the opening hours of AC 4 are pretty good.  The mission where you get your ship was really cool.

no way to tell if it will end up as good as AC2, but it seems like some of the major muddles in AC3 were addressed

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Please spare the Daughter of Chaos. In fact, head on back down into the Chasm of the Abyss and farm 80 humanity for the poor girl. Her story is just sooo tragic *sniff*.

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Please spare the Daughter of Chaos. In fact, head on back down into the Chasm of the Abyss and farm 80 humanity for the poor girl. Her story is just sooo tragic *sniff*.

But that would mean that I'd have to fight through all that lag again. :/

Also I think the only thing you get from her is a fire keeper soul and Eingyi doesn't actually drop anything so there isn't any reason to kill them.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but that's the faction I actually joined on my playthrough...aaand then I cheated my humanity via Cheat Engine to the top 20 of the list simply to see if it would work, (60,000 was the max, if I recall correctly - whoever got there first stayed there in the order they got there). Kind of a silly faction, but it did seem to be the best singleplayer one... :p

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Don't her sister was a bitch, and he brother was a mayor ****. The other sister is cool but just kill them both for completion sake, also you should kill the fake princess and the wannabe princess (Gwyn and Gwynevere) it makes Anor Londo so much interesting.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Chaos Servant covenant is the most useful for PVE indeed. And you get some great Chaos Pyromancies if you invest your humanity in it. Also being +2 is the only way to keep Solaire alive and ready to be summoned for the Final Battle with HIS FATHER! :D

And Deraldin strange that Logan was still alive in your game. Guess you didn't explore Seath's library completely. :p If you played a magic user, you'd be missing out on the most powerful catalyst and a nasty spell. :D

And Fire keeper souls are useful, you must ugprade your Estus to +7, so you can live through NG+, ++,+++,++++,+++++,++++++ and lastly +7. :lol:

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Don't her sister was a bitch, and he brother was a mayor ****. The other sister is cool but just kill them both for completion sake, also you should kill the fake princess and the wannabe princess (Gwyn and Gwynevere) it makes Anor Londo so much interesting.

Gwynevere and Gwyndolin are both already dead in my game. The sun has set.

Majek: I did actually explore the library completely! I just totally missed him in the little library room! His hat is very good camouflage. Just blends right in with all the piles of books on the floor. Also he's dead now. My intelligence stat is still at 9 so his spells aren't really of any use to me. I have his hat, but apparently I have to wait until he goes insane to kill him if I want to get the the rest of his stuff so NG+ it is.

My Estus is already at +5. I think that just leaves Anastacia at Firelink and Quelaan as the only two remaining, but I don't see any real reason to kill them when I can get the last +2 pretty early in NG+ without murdering people.

Oh, how did you know how to beat Seath, if you he didn't tell you? :o:lol:
 Ok. NG+ is just 50% more difficult that NG, so maybe the 4 kings might give you trouble as well as the Oolacile area enemies . Everything else is pretty much as easy as it was. =]

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Oh, how did you know how to beat Seath, if you he didn't tell you? :o:lol:

Ok. NG+ is just 50% more difficult that NG, so maybe the 4 kings might give you trouble as well as the Oolacile area enemies . Everything else is pretty much as easy as it was. =]

You mean how you have to smash the big shiny thing inside the boss arena that practically screams "hit me!"?

Also I had someone else tell me about the fight. >_>

Edited by Deraldin

Still playing Dragon's Dogma.  I think I chose the wrong class to start as.  My fighter looks so sub par compared to my companions who are a Strider and a Mage.  Especially when it comes to attacks from enemies in the air.  I'm flailing away trying to knock them down like a piñata, while they're shooting arrows or fireballs at them and hitting with ease.  Heck, we took down a hydra with me doing literally nothing other than the killing blow when the head was already on the ground.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Still playing Dragon's Dogma.  I think I chose the wrong class to start as.  My fighter looks so sub par compared to my companions who are a Strider and a Mage.  Especially when it comes to attacks from enemies in the air.  I'm flailing away trying to knock them down like a piñata, while they're shooting arrows or fireballs at them and hitting with ease.  Heck, we took down a hydra with me doing literally nothing other than the killing blow when the head was already on the ground.

You should have climbed on its neck and whacked it with your sword.

I took down Gwyn last night so I've finally beaten my first game of Dark Souls. Final playtime on my file shows 68-ish hours I believe. I didn't managed to parry anything from Gwyn the few times I tried it so I gave up on that strategy. I ended up baiting him into trying to grab me and then hitting him with a two handed axe swing before retreating. Took a little bit to get through all his health, but it was a pretty safe method of taking him down.

Now that Dark Souls is down I can get back to A Link Between Worlds and actually get somewhere in that game. It's still another 4 months or so until Dark Souls 2. :D

I tried to do that.  But my guy ran out of stamina while trying to climb to the head.  So he'd leap onto the neck, shimmy a bit toward the head, then drop down huffing and puffing.

Apparently my character is also morbidly obese.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I tried to do that.  But my guy ran out of stamina while trying to climb to the head.  So he'd leap onto the neck, shimmy a bit toward the head, then drop down huffing and puffing.

Apparently my character is also morbidly obese.

That's strange. I climbed its neck with my mage. I had enough of being only a mage, so I decided to just go berserk on it. I'm now a mystic knight (although I haven't played for several days now).

I'm currently playing the game of "WHY THE HECK AM I MAKING CUTSCENES IN KOTOR2? AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGH" game.

Yeah, seriously frustrating stuff.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

So wait, they removed the Airtight Flask from stores? Well that ruins the quests I have for a bunch of Kept stuff. Dumb move Capcom.

Dragon's Dogma

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I have to find another before I can forge more.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Giving Far Cry 2 a try after picking it up in the Steam sale. Hm, some interesting, but I'm beginning to get a bit tired of every mission making you spend 15 minutes travelling to get to an objective. It's being annoyingly grindy to get anywhere to do stuff. Sure, it looks fairly pretty.. but winding roads, tiresome off road, and the same 2 guys in a gunned up jeep turning up gets a bit samey.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

IWD2... havent played it before and i hate every moment of it. the rest of it is fine but the DnD system just doesnt feel right... got off  the ship, met the first goblin, my 14hp lv1 fighter goes for it, it rolls a 20 and does 15 damage, my fighter dies from the first attack of the first enemy of the game. now ,after many reloads, im at the goblin stronghold

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

IWD2... havent played it before and i hate every moment of it. the rest of it is fine but the DnD system just doesnt feel right... got off  the ship, met the first goblin, my 14hp lv1 fighter goes for it, it rolls a 20 and does 15 damage, my fighter dies from the first attack of the first enemy of the game. now ,after many reloads, im at the goblin stronghold

The game does get a lot more difficult but now you have a few levels it should be rare for you to be one-shot by most enemies. 

Edited by Serrano