What are you playing now?

Gorth

I'm still playing the Misery 2.02 mod of Stalker: Call of Pripyat.

I wish they made more games like these, then I wouldn't have to play this incredibly stupid mod.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

playing sleeping dogs without a gamepad sounds.... unnecessarily difficult

Maybe that explains it too.

Maybe it's also that I just got too much of it already with Arkham City, and can't stand more of that type of combat. Just so much of it in AC, and SD has the same overload of combat. It's too much.

EDIT:

As for playing, still Brütal Legends. At the final battle. While most RTS segments where kinda easy (and dull, they worn out their welcome fast) the boss totally ran over me. Of course, that's cause it cheated and destroyed my entire force and 2 towers while I was in hack & slash mode to finish his health to 1/3rd.

Should try sometime later, but I think doing sidequests, and hunting for collectables listening to metal is more appealing to me than trying that stupid RTS again.

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Yeah, at times it does that irritating wave mechanic where there's a counter of say, 20 guys you need to beat up, and they'll just keep spawning until you get that counter down. About as excusable as it was in DA2. Certainly would have preferred fewer but more varied (and tougher when necessary) mooks rather than the endless clones they send at you.

Unsurprisingly it led to my disregarding the optional missions from a very early point. I mean they dress it up, but Drug Bust missions are beat up some guys then hack a camera. Fight club missions are beat up some guys, then beat up some guys. The core storyline has enough of that already, it'd have been nice if the side content was significantly different, at least to the extent that say, SR3 managed to make it.

Edited by Humanoid

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Thanks to Bendu, I'm playing Alpha Protocol. 

Enjoy.  It's a great game.

:)

Which reminds me.  I need to do my pure d-bag Michael Thorton playthrough eventually.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I so wish there was a mod to get rid of the minigames for Alpha Protocol.. I really like the game otherwise but the goddamn minigames, especially hacking is just

dwarfrage.gif

At least New Vegas has an awesome mod that removes all the others but the correct one when hacking, for which I'm very grateful. Can't stand it there either.

Just finnished Tales of Xillia for the second time, and was able to get a Platinum Trophy whithout even needing to do much grinding :o

The game is awesome and after long time I found a game which were able to hold me more than 100 hours without ever wanting to switch to another game...

Timer shows 133 hours and 17 minutes when I finished the game d(O.o)b

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Thanks to Bendu, I'm playing Alpha Protocol. 

Enjoy.  It's a great game.

:)

Which reminds me.  I need to do my pure d-bag Michael Thorton playthrough eventually.

Haha me too.  I've yet to play a real jerk Thorton.  One of these days I'm going to get around to doing it.

I'm on the final act in Diablo III with my Demon Monk.  After I finish this, I'll have played and finished every mode available.  I'll probably take a break from Diablo III until the expansion comes out.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I so wish there was a mod to get rid of the minigames for Alpha Protocol.. I really like the game otherwise but the goddamn minigames, especially hacking is just

dwarfrage.gif

At least New Vegas has an awesome mod that removes all the others but the correct one when hacking, for which I'm very grateful. Can't stand it there either.

I always thought hacking was rather easy...

/hides

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

By dwarfrage.gif I didn't mean hard, I meant

- Annoying

- Stupid

- Crappy

- Annoying

- The opposite of fun

- Interesting like commersials in middle of a good movie and wanted like sexually transmitted disease

- Annoying

As you might have already figured out, I'm a great fan of minigames  :p

I preordered Alpha Portocol back in the day, but only played it once so far. I should replay it one of these days.

But yeah, just thinking about tutorial mission and Saudi Arabia already make me reconsider.

Edited by Drudanae

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

My d-bag Thorton run always seems to fall victim of another play style, it's the one I'm going to do after the playthrough I'm just finishing. I really must get around to it though since being an utter Knut to Marburg is perhaps the single most satisfying thing in the game- 2nd being the reverse situation*- so being an utter **** to all the other people could well be equally entertaining.

*Hmm, maybe I just like somewhat formal yet amoral older gentlemen. I must consider this carefully.

You can use EMP grenades to bypass locks and computers if you invest a few points into sabotage. It gets a tad expensive but won't totally wipe out your savings. 

Betrayal at Krondor, I had forgotten how fine was Mr Halford's prose for the game, in some ways more enjoyable than Mr Feist's novels. The riddle chests are most pleasantly puzzling conundrums, and the broad range of totally mundane cultural weapons and armour a refreshing change.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I wouldn't personally single out Locklear, he was quite an endearing character in the game, the visuals and design on almost every character were sub par to say the least.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

So I allowed Diablo3 to patch itself, after a year away or something. Didn't seem to take very long (they had just put in the Paragon levels when I stopped). I had multiple lvl 60's but I took my best chr. (Monk) and ran around a few Inferno areas to check difficulty. And yeah...the general difficulty in Inferno is utterly laughable now. The unique mobs, with their lasers, prison spells, and fire pits under your feet and all of that ... I could just stand in them and not move for an entire fight, now. My health orb never went down more than a tiny bit. This with MF gear on, vs. best-damage-gear. I mean, upon release Inferno was nuts and I felt it could use a little reduction, but wow, they really EZ'd it up. :p  Didn't test the Act bosses. 

Item wise, I was geared with a ton of MF so I didn't see much difference in general drops of, say, Rares. Legendaries require more time investment to check out and probably not going to go there. Anyway ... none of the changes made pre-expansion are enough to make me want to go back.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Takedown Red Sabre. Yeah...I'm not that impressed with it. Mainly for the UI being a pain to work with, though, not much feedback in terms of changing settings, loadouts in MP are not all that dynamic and changing them requires a reconnect. Navigating the loadout screen is also poorly done, you scroll left or right but don't cycle back.

Only $15 but I still feel ripped off. :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Finally finished the Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing.

The final battle was a real pain because I was going for the achievement not to destroy the towers. Also did the "no Igor kills" playthrough.

All in all had a lot of fun and really like Katerina.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I decided to give Defiance another try in hopes of finishing off a couple of pursuits (or at least moving closer to completing them), and instantly I am reminded about why I gave up on the game.  Every single major event I tried to take part in (major arkfall, Volge sieges, etc.), the lag was so bad that I had to keep logging off and trying to log back in.

If it weren't for the serious lag issues, it's a decent time-waster game.  As it is, it's often more frustrating than fun.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)