KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.

Rosbjerg

Any idea on what the topic was ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Okay, if we're going to return this to thoughts about what is considered attractive about women...

tumblr_mutsy3CxuZ1qijal9o2_500_zpseb3cf3

tumblr_mugvksYkFo1r62m2no1_500_zpsa86fe8

tumblr_mu3ozmpMPx1ryxzr3o1_1280_zpsb2108

tumblr_mu5k4xU9Dj1rsuqnlo1_500_zps3cb0e4

tumblr_mu9c1mhHSM1r62m2no1_500_zps5302ad

tumblr_msvhxz4rp41r62m2no1_500_zpse9b891

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

did you just sneak Kim Kardashian in there?

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Any idea on what the topic was ?

http://www.dezinfo.net/devushki/61983-dasha-german-sposobna-ne-tolko-soblaznit-no-i-nauchit.html

she's a pick-up coach. meaning she trains guys to pick up girls. my god, she probably makes mullions  :facepalm:

edit: sorry about the double post

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

http://www.dezinfo.net/devushki/61983-dasha-german-sposobna-ne-tolko-soblaznit-no-i-nauchit.html

she's a pick-up coach. meaning she trains guys to pick up girls. my god, she probably makes mullions  :facepalm:

edit: sorry about the double post

Hah. The idea of attending a seminar for that is a good laugh. :) Oddly enough she reminds me of someone but I can't quite place it - irritating.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Her laces look a bit dirty too.

Her pants need mending.

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

I have nothing against Emma Watson, but she's a very ordinary looking girl, made to look extraordinary.

• Like 3

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.