The funny things thread

Tale

Seriously, I'm so jealous of that guy. I always wanted to reenter the atmosphere while listening to "Where Eagles Dare".

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

e00nl_06345.gif Edited by Malcador
  • Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Related to the US Debate last night

tumblr_mc0pqiVReY1rj8amio1_1280.jpg

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Impressive, yes. Funny? No.

This is funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwNVwiHAUUM

And for those who are not humor-inclined, all of these videos are meant to lampoon the terrible writing/jokes of Garfield comics under the guise of "tribute."

Edited by AGX-17

Do they know that the logo at the end of the trailer says “LROTNEOP”?

Greek letters (that's an Eta not a russian N ;) ) so it says LROTIEOP or if using erasmian pronounciation LROTEEOP or something like that

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

heh, and apparently John Carpenter himself showed "Lo Pan Style" at Screamfest the other weekend.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."