The funny things thread

Tale

Y'know, were I an American voter, that would be enough for me to vote Romney. Being lectured to by a millionaire Hollywood liberal. Feh.

And are we meant to honestly believe that's his real kitchen, and that he does the washing up?

sonsofgygax.JPG

Y'know, were I an American voter, that would be enough for me to vote Romney. Being lectured to by a millionaire Hollywood liberal. Feh.

And are we meant to honestly believe that's his real kitchen, and that he does the washing up?

Well he shot that "Much Ado About Nothing" in his home in California. He joked one of the reasons they filmed it in black and white was so he wouldn't have to repaint his walls..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

What the hell? That's being lectured?

What the hell? That's being lectured?

People really see what they want to see. Although it wasn't a very funny bit, I'm not sure how you see that as anything serious.

Also that looked like a nice kitchen, and I doubt Joss Whedon has anywhere near the money necessary to have a full staff serving his every whim. I'm sure he has a house cleaner and maybe even a cook, but he's not exactly a mogul.

I think Romney is a joke and his religion risible.

I think Obama is pretty crap too. Poor old America, a country I love.

But if one thing grips my **** more than anything else, it's celebrities weighing into politics. Don't care if it's Clint or Joss (although as an artist Clint wipes the floor with Buffy-Boi).

sonsofgygax.JPG

Is it just me, or does the background on that Doritos bag look like zombies trying to grab somebody and not (presumably) partying people?

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man