The funny things thread

Tale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmxSk0wZxss&feature=relmfu

This rendition might actually get me to see the film..

"Dude...you slapped a fiiish. You punched it. Why would you hit it?"

"I wanted to make some seafood."

lol :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

^holy ****, that was awesome.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Ks88-UAd0

The guy wearing the black wins points for style, but he should have been carrying two.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Tinfoil Cat .... hehe...been there. Funny how some just shake it off nonchalantly while some freeze/freak out.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I found this to so sad it was funny...

China paper carries Onion Kim Jong-un 'heart-throb' spoof

"The People's Daily ran a 55-page photo spread of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un after he was declared The Onion's Sexiest Man Alive for 2012."

"With his devastatingly handsome, round face, his boyish charm, and his strong, sturdy frame, this Pyongyang-born heart-throb is every woman's dream come true," the People's Daily quotes The Onion as saying."

The Onion later updated its article: "For more coverage," it wrote," please visit our friends at the People's Daily in China, a proud Communist subsidiary of The Onion, Inc. Exemplary reportage, comrades."

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

iwouldcryforyou.jpg

Thank God TV has evolved then.

Twilight may be terrible, but if glorifying gun toting mountains of muscl is the alternative, sign me up for Team Edward.

If/when I have kids, I hope they will appreciate Alan Shore more than Rambo (once old enough to watch either). And if it has to be something with guns and saving people, then DiCaprio as Danny Archer is still prefered to Stalone's John Rambo.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I find Stallone funny as an 80's action icon, tho. But less over the top stuff I tend to lean more towards, oh, say, Clint Eastwood types.

Also...not really funny, but I'm trying to figure out if someone at DuckDuckGo made a typo or if this was somehow intentional.... :grin: (edit - seems to be error/artist typo)

ddgotypo2.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts