STEAM!

Gorth

Dishonored @ 50%.. wonder if it will go down to 75% at some point.

I'd be surprised if it did.

The game has crappy story and characters, but if you liked the stealth in Deus Ex Human Revolution, it's easily worth the 25€.

Worth isn't the problem, wallet is.

Thinking of grabbing Sengoku and Hearts of Iron 3. I'm a big fan of Crusader Kings 2, EUIII, and Victoria 2. Sengoku is only 6 bucks and the HOI3 bundle is 15 bucks.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Thinking of grabbing Sengoku and Hearts of Iron 3. I'm a big fan of Crusader Kings 2, EUIII, and Victoria 2. Sengoku is only 6 bucks and the HOI3 bundle is 15 bucks.

That's not Sengoku Rance, is it?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/73210/

Went up. Was 6 something yesterday.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I was hoping they would drop Sleeping Dogs to 50%, that's really the only one I'm interested in. I doubt you will see any games that were released in the Fall go for less than 50% though. Heck, I was surprised the Hitman game was half off, it's been out like 6 weeks.

I was hoping they would drop Sleeping Dogs to 50%, that's really the only one I'm interested in. I doubt you will see any games that were released in the Fall go for less than 50% though. Heck, I was surprised the Hitman game was half off, it's been out like 6 weeks.

Sleeping Dogs is on 66% sale on greenman gaming and there is an extra 30% off voucher for digital pc dowloads. I don't think it gets better than that anywhere.

Dawn of War is fantastic. For the 2 guys that haven't played it yet, hop to it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Hmm, Dead Island or Dead Rising 2? Which is better?

Dead Island, hands down. The constant fetch-quest to feed your kid anti-zombie meds, or whatever she needed, is annoying as hell and really detracts from the game.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Hmm, Dead Island or Dead Rising 2? Which is better?

Dead Island, hands down. The constant fetch-quest to feed your kid anti-zombie meds, or whatever she needed, is annoying as hell and really detracts from the game.

That kind of attitude won't help you on the adoption resume's Deadly :p

Aren't they fairly different on a lot of levels? I only played the original Dead Rising, but it struck me more as a fun stunts with zombies game, while Dead Island I heard is more of a co-op action game with RPG elements and crafting.

• Like 2

Anyone play Sniper Elite V2/have a comment on it? 75% off, I'm semi-tempted. I like sniping.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Anyone play Sniper Elite V2/have a comment on it? 75% off, I'm semi-tempted. I like sniping.

It's fun and the kill cam never gets old. I just wish it wasn't so linear, because sometimes you really don't have a choice aside from taking cover and sniping waves of enemies that rush towards you.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

If you like sniping it's very much worth it (and, if your hubby also likes that sort of thing, you might want to pick up two copies as it has great co-op support - the entire campaign can be co-op and there's also some extra co-op modes as well).

:thumbsup:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Anyone willing to trade the Shogun 2 & Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai Blood Pack DLC for a copy of Alpha Protocol on Steam?

No love for AP? Maybe for a copy of KotOR2? Problem is, I can't buy those two DLC packs as they are not available on the German Steam market. :(