STEAM!

Gorth

And the Sleeping Dogs dlc was reduced down to a pound and loose change.. The actual gameplay dlc, not just the costume changes stuff.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Should i get sleeping dogs for 17 E

Should be able to get 17 hours out of the game, so I'd say yes.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Ah I saw it on the front page for $4.49, turns out that was a glitch :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

So it appears to be the "encore" day of the sale. I've had my eye on XCOM and Dishonored, and each is around $30. But I probably wouldn't be playing either for a little while yet, so I think I'm going to pass for now and see how far the prices drop in the next six months.

Ah I saw it on the front page for $4.49, turns out that was a glitch :p

It was a glitch, but that was the price for a while. People bought it.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

And the Sleeping Dogs dlc was reduced down to a pound and loose change.. The actual gameplay dlc, not just the costume changes stuff.

What's the gameplay dlc? Nightmare in North Point?

Yeah, Nightmare in North Point. They've also got the Zodiac Tournament out now, but that's still full price.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Paid 6.79 EUR for Spec Ops during the Winter Sale. One of few ones I bought... and now it's 4.99 EUR.

Can't even buy stuff during the Winter Sales these days without Steam making it even cheaper afterwards :/

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Yeah, Nightmare in North Point. They've also got the Zodiac Tournament out now, but that's still full price.

I'm waiting for a sale on the Zodiac Tournament DLC, hopefully it happens during the Spring Sale. I'm basically looking for any excuse to jump back into Sleeping Dogs.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I'm waiting for a sale on the Zodiac Tournament DLC, hopefully it happens during the Spring Sale. I'm basically looking for any excuse to jump back into Sleeping Dogs.

I'm waiting for the story DLC I think is coming.

Hi Keyrock

Zodiac is only $5, I did buy it. It adds about 3 hours of extra gaming.

By the way I loved SD, and I only played it because of your endorsement so thanks for the tip :)

Oh and the Controller makes a huge difference.

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

So it appears to be the "encore" day of the sale. I've had my eye on XCOM and Dishonored, and each is around $30. But I probably wouldn't be playing either for a little while yet, so I think I'm going to pass for now and see how far the prices drop in the next six months.

This was pretty much my thought process this sale. There are a lot games that I'm interested that I have no hope of playing any time soon, so I'll wait for later this year.

I pretty much paid no attention to anything that wasn't at least 50% off. Which disappointed me about Xcom. 25 bucks might have been the level I needed to finally shell out.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Current daily deal; Chaos on Deponia.

Apparently, from hearsay, quite a good adventure.

I got it, but still need to play the original Deponia first 0_o

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Current daily deal; Chaos on Deponia.

Apparently, from hearsay, quite a good adventure.

I got it, but still need to play the original Deponia first 0_o

I need to play both of them as well.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I bought Of Orcs and Men, it was marked down  to $20.

So it seemed like a good purchase  :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I need to buy a new car so I think it's time to finally start hitting up the Steam backlog.

First review:

A Game of Thrones - Genesis

I got this as part of a pack that included the Game of Thrones RPG.  it has some interesting ideas for mixing things up for an RTS, but I'm not really an RTS fan, so I didn't play it for too long.  My sole reason for wanting to continue to play it is the main campaign seems to be very tied to the history of the setting, which could be interesting.

I give it a 4/10 (if you love the setting or RTS games, you may enjoy it).   (edit, I consider 5/10 of to be a "decent" score that some would probably enjoy)

Edited by alanschu

Now this is quite a bundle on Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-5-Game-Arcade-Pack-Download/dp/B00B1ULJI0/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1359296215&sr=8-12&keywords=microsoft+arcade+bundle

Offer #1 is an Arcade bundle for $9.99 pre-coupon containing:
Deadlight
Toy Soldiers
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Iron Brigade
Mark of the Ninja

Buying recommended. Non-US users, you only need a US address in your account and then you can buy this too.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I need to buy a new car so I think it's time to finally start hitting up the Steam backlog.

First review:

A Game of Thrones - Genesis

I got this as part of a pack that included the Game of Thrones RPG.  it has some interesting ideas for mixing things up for an RTS, but I'm not really an RTS fan, so I didn't play it for too long.  My sole reason for wanting to continue to play it is the main campaign seems to be very tied to the history of the setting, which could be interesting.

I give it a 4/10 (if you love the setting or RTS games, you may enjoy it).   (edit, I consider 5/10 of to be a "decent" score that some would probably enjoy)

Might have to give this a try eventually, people panned the RPG too, yet I really enjoyed it.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Hey im new here.

just bought The settlers and Anno 2070 only anno was on offer tho but i like those kind of building games :)

Hope you enjoy Anno. If you need anything, my username in Anno 2070 (and steam) is the same as here. I'm at 136 hours played, which admitedly isn't much.

Edited by melkathi

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

• 2 weeks later...

Steam is having a Linux celebration (Linux-a-bration? Celebratiux?) with a mountain load of Steam Linux games deeply discounted until Feb. 21st.

/scoops up Serious Sam 3: BFE Jewel of the Nile DLC for $1.99

//reloads AS-24 Devastator

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks