What are you playing now?

I've gotten back into Skyrim a bit. I'm still not totally in love with it. I think it's the pacing, it just feels a bit too slow, and I'm a bit tired of climbing around in caves. There sure are a lot of people living in caves. Maybe it's the damp air that makes them so irritable, because they also like throw themselves on my sword, and it is getting a bit dull.

I had a nice vampire quest where a family was burned alive in their home, and I did some investigation to find the culprit. I found her and took care of her in the basement of her home. For a second I thought this was finally going to be a quest where I didn't have to crawl through a cave. Then they made me go crawl through a cave to kill some master vampire.

Playing Star Ocean 4, I was just able to get the Battle Trophy for 5 minute kill of Ashlay Bernbelt, I got 99,999 damage trophy for Edge on him as well :D

Actually having big fun with the game trying to get as most Battle Trophies as possible before I get exhausted again from the sucky -ology drops :(

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Warlock - Master of the Arcane. Loving it but wishing they had a campaign mode and a bit more complexity.

and Kinect Star Wars. Feeling sorry for the people below me because I'm jumping all over the place

Free games updated 3/4/21

Warlock - Master of the Arcane. Loving it but wishing they had a campaign mode and a bit more complexity.

Crossing fingers and hoping for expansions. Complexity is probably a matter of taste. Like Master of Orion 2, there is a "sweet spot" where it offers details, yet doesn't drown you in micromanagement. So far, I'm having fun balancing my 3 main resources, food (I keep thinking of "Madagascar" when I see the little steak icon), money and mana. It makes it challenging to decide how you are going to expand your cities, should you add more food production, money production or something that converts one resource into another. How much is it going to keep costing me in upkeep? Build too many regiments for a standing army and your coffers starts drying up and your population shrinks. Many little details to keep an eye out for, so for me and myself, detail is just about right. I'm just about to take my first enemy player (A.I.) capital. Those things are solid, even when using siege engines. I keep forgetting that I have "stay in play" spells that increases my units effectivity. Need to keep an eye on my research.

If I want more detail, I'll go play 'War in the Pacific' or 'War in Russia' :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Now I have to hurt both of you!

Making me want to buy Warlock...

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I can recommend trying out the demo. Unlike some games, this one gives a fair indication of what to expect.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I can recommend trying out the demo. Unlike some games, this one gives a fair indication of what to expect.

What's with the octangular grid (actually what's the word for a something with 6 sides) it's visually distracting. Getting the demo though.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

What's with the octangular grid (actually what's the word for a something with 6 sides) it's visually distracting. Getting the demo though.

The Hexagon? Aka, 'Hex'? Aka the holy symbol of true wargamers :p

• Like 1

diablo 3, the game is truly exceptional. great art design, tons of monster variety, very very very fun to play

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I can't find a demo in my usual places, where do you get a demo?

I downloaded it from Steam. That was before the game got released. It's still there though :)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/203630/?snr=1_7_suggest__13

• Like 1

I downloaded it from Steam. That was before the game got released. It's still there though :)

http://store.steampo...1_7_suggest__13

Thanks.

I hadn't seen the demo opportunity there before.

Star Ocean 4 still, I was able to finish all the quests in game, and kill Gabriele Celeste with Meracle under 10 mins for another crazy Battle Trophy :)

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Still playing Witcher 2. I'm losing a bit of steam, though. I'm primarily just pushing through to try out the various "big" decisions in different ways. Probably would have been easier if I'd originally kept saves at crucial points my previous play throughs.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Witcher 2 here, as well. I find the core gameplay a bit boring and enjoyment of story is lessened by not having played the first game (considerably, I suspect). Still, am enjoying it, but more at the 7/10 level than at the omg bestest thing ever level. Unhappily the seriously impressive amount of branching in the game doesn't actually make it any more fun for me... But, yes, there's a lot of very impressive stuff in the game, I just feel that it's in some ways less than the sum of it's parts. I'll still be picking up their next game day1 in the hopes that they make it gel better, next time.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Nier and Dragon Quest V finally arrived today. Got started on Nier. Nier starts off pretty darn slow, but the intro makes for a fascinating hook in a "I just have to see what the heck that's all about" sort of way.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Finished Risen 2. I enjoyed it, but man that game had problems. I'm hoping they keep the pirate setting for the inevitable sequel, now that they have a framework they should hopefully be able to improve on it, fix balance and combat, provide more opportunities for skill usage, reintegrate some elements from Risen 1 and Gothic (swimming, killing people you've incapacitated, etc.) and maybe sculpt character models that have proportions resembling human beings. I have faith in you, Piranha Bytes, don't disappoint me!

EDIT: Also man, that boss fight was anticlimatic as all hell. There's a problem when your final boss is weaker than a side quest monster.. or heck, weaker than most monsters too.

Edited by WorstUsernameEver

Diablo III is consuming most of my free time and I'm also playing Class of Heroes(PSP) when I'm on the go.

Game of Thrones looks interesting. May try that when I finish up D3.