Does this mean everyone has entered the "Bargaining" stage?

Nah, that's the next step, the one were we offer to give them money for it. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

The endings are fine. The C&C is there. Other parts of the game are questionable though. I styill cna't believe people are giving one of BIO's worst beginnings a pass. Seriously, the start on Earth is uber lame. Let's trash that if we need to trash something!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I already did my part about the intro when the demo came out.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

You know it did take like 5 cuts to get Blade Runner right.

Troll-Face-4efef98405000.png

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Does this mean everyone has entered the "Bargaining" stage?

I don't really think I have a bargaining stage with games....they are just entertainment. I have a WTF stage and then a FU stage...

In the FU stage it's more of, I have better things to do and other games to play then waste times with someone else's stupid mind games. If they want to take a month and play mindgames and think they're clever they can do that, but I have other things to do than wait around pissing on the ground with them.

By next month there may still be furor over this, but their sales will be done and ME3 will be old news. Unfortunately, the next game I'm really waiting for doesn't come out till June though, which is Agarest 2.

Wait, so the Mass Relays are destroyed no matter what ending you choose? I am gonna bet that the first DLC will be about finding some collector/reaper tech that will help creating the first fully functioning relay after "The Reaper Wars".

You heard here first, folks.

It's probably gonna be created near earth as well, since all the whole fleet is hanging around there.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Pffft, there's cash to be made with an open ending. Expect the "The Raiders of the lost Relay"-DLC to be announced shortly.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Wait, so the Mass Relays are destroyed no matter what ending you choose? I am gonna bet that the first DLC will be about finding some collector/reaper tech that will help creating the first fully functioning relay after "The Reaper Wars".

You heard here first, folks.

It's probably gonna be created near earth as well, since all the whole fleet is hanging around there.

Lol - sounds like another loose BSG ripoff Bioware did if that's the ending.

I guess that explains why we are stuck with the stupid MP stuff :getlost:

Found a jellyfish for my fish tank, yay :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Multiplayer is a great way to ad lasting value to the game, and keep people legit. Forcing people who aren't interested in the multiplayer component however, seems counter productive.

I'm willing to bet that much of the attention to detail in the guns comes from the multiplayer development phase, so it's not wasted.

• Like 1

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Multiplayer would have been an obvious DLC candidate IMHO. Then it could have been more effectively ignored.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I caved in and got the game on GamersGate too, which saved me about $15 compared to Origin.

I got an MS of T-6006/E-3003 without MP (50%), which could probably have been higher if I had just kept my mouth shut.

The worst part is really all the cutscenes and the game playing itself.. I did notice ONE more dialogue than the demo, but there was generally too little dialogue by choice. The cordial wheel is more like scene selector than a dialogue wheel. I hate being put on stand by this much. I really wish there would have been a visible count down to the next 'choice' so I could relax more and do other things in between.

I think the part I lo.. liked to do the most was pushing buttons. That was really well done and quite funny too.

Seriously, on Surkesh where you pick up the female Krogan, there is a moment of Monkey Island proportions, almost worth the $50, hehe.

I perfectly understand why "Pop:

", because that's the kind of girl she is, but I am not a Hitler Jugend so I saved the Geth instead, which gave me at least 500 extra TMS, but I must say that either was a really big and tough choice. Cadeau to Bioware for making choices like that. I replayed that part of the game and the alternative actually confirmed to me that the saving the Geth was the right choice; The Geth showed more character by being remorseful about the death of the Creators. I blamed it on the design that I missed the paragorn floating choice in the end of that.. Compared to that it's actually a bit strange that the Renegade option is pretty hard to miss.

Overall it was a nice mix of tried and true and despite the plot holes and goof balls I liked the ending(s) too, but I am quite amazed how well lack of originality counts in reviews.

(Signatures: disabled) 

In ME2 I replaced the loading screen with a very short movie and that saved me from watching 15 seconds of loading between every load and area transistion.. Maybe the same could be done with all the cutscenes without interaction.

I don't understand why there are still unskippable cutscenes around. From what I have been able to gather the reason is not technical. It's loading or clearing the cache in the backgound. So why ?.

Because then you might accidentally skip some of their amazing dialogue.

I don't understand why there are still unskippable cutscenes around. From what I have been able to gather the reason is not technical. It's loading or clearing the cache in the backgound. So why ?.

Because then you might accidentally skip some of their amazing dialogue.

That makes too much sense.

Well.. the worst part is actually the total lack of control at all. You can't even pause it. My gf called and I was like "just a moment honey", I just need to.. erm.. wait a minute.. No wait two minutes.. Oh bloody hell.. End now FFS, STUPID GAME!! EPIC FAIL!!

The endings are fine. The C&C is there. Other parts of the game are questionable though. I styill cna't believe people are giving one of BIO's worst beginnings a pass. Seriously, the start on Earth is uber lame. Let's trash that if we need to trash something!

the only consequence in the end is 'pallette swap' and 1 special cutscene per.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

You forget about the bad beginning because it's very short. For the ending the expectation must be that they deliver on all their talk about consequences. It does rather resemble a hatchet job in the manner of KOTOR. The middle gets quite good, so expectations are raised.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Well just beat it. Nice touch to talk to Jack, Samara, et al during the battle in London. Even forewarned, the bit with the Normandy crashing has me puzzled. Game was a good romp though

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Don't be doofuses, guys. Consqeucnes are more than lame screenshots/slides in the end game. ME3 has TONS of C&C. Tons. Both based on the earlier games and in ME3 actions.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.