Music

Gorth

@ Bartimaeus

I know you, that Avatar......you're the guy who uploaded all those of VNV Nation and Assemblage23 tracks on Youtube right? As a big A23 fan I'm frequently listening to your tracks, like right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XniYiuKIwQs&list=PLhxyl5KD_rIU7v36M-yH7zG-Rk1WlhvGn&index=60

Thanks for uploading all the great music.   :thumbsup:

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

@ Bartimaeus

I know you, that Avatar......you're the guy who uploaded all those of VNV Nation and Assemblage23 tracks on Youtube right? As a big A23 fan I'm frequently listening to your tracks, like right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XniYiuKIwQs&list=PLhxyl5KD_rIU7v36M-yH7zG-Rk1WlhvGn&index=60

Thanks for uploading all the great music.   :thumbsup:

Yes, that would be me. :D Happy to hear that you're enjoying them! I don't listen to Assemblage 23 as much as I used to, (read: not every second of every day :p)...though I listen to VNVN as much as I always have. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-oZyAKiWsc

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

The less said about my connection with VNV Nation, the better, but I've really been into Aesthetic Perfection for a couple of months now. Not listening to anything else, really. Odd how it happens sometimes.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Alright, time for some "Goddamn i want to get drunk NAO!"-music:

One of the best live-bands that i ever saw back in the 90's. I mean, is there a front-man like Phil nowadays that actually starts a concert with a speech like this? 

Edited by Meshugger
  • Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The massed bands of the Royal Marines performing Two Steps From Hell - Invincible at the Royal Albert Hall amidst a few other ditties...

Edit: Note the Two Steps From Hell starts at around the 03:30 mark...

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

Eye - This System (Will Eat Itself)

Edited by Bartimaeus

• Like 1

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

"Gortoz a ran" (English = "I'm waiting") by Denez Prigent and Lisa Gerrard

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Stumbled upon this awesome guy by accident.. A mix of Latin, continental European and Arabic music.. Very interesting.

New song I recently finished up. Hope you enjoy it if you listen to it! :)

It's nice, I was half expecting you to come in singing with a raspy out of breath voice - no idea why heh

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.