Music

Gorth

I'm listening to the Django Unchained soundtrack. it is fantastic.

Edited by JFSOCC
  • Like 1

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Youtubing the recently released Steven Wilson (Porcupine Tree, No-Man, etc) album before the CD arrives in the mail tomorrow. It seems excellent, which is good as I've ticketed for his NYC concert in April. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kLcoEJm_84

• Like 1

GODDAYMSONOFA....

Edited by Meshugger
  • Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Checking out some of those old saved links, I clicked on Globus - Preliator and ended up with the irresistible urge to declare war on somebody. After a brief game of EU III I went looking for the DVD and found a live concert from Wembley on Amazon UK and bought it. While waiting for it to arrive, I checked out some of the "related" videos just to see if I could find something interesting. Found a few. Can't say I've ever heard any of them before.

Two Steps From Hell - Blackheart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOrE2Qr1FMU

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein