Music

Gorth

Rediscovered Amanda Palmer. Two tracks from her Aussie tour rock me:

- Vegemite

- Bad Wine and Lemon Cake

Really puts 'normal' song writing in perspective.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

and a remix of many musical pieces from Beyond Good and Evil:

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

I miss the nineties.

• Like 1

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

An interesting NPC or goddess for Project: Eternity?

• Like 1

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

Nine inch nails probably has one to the best live sound quality that i have heard. Despite being very loud, the sound was incredibly clear. No hiss, no screeching, nothing.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Nine inch nails probably has one to the best live sound quality that i have heard. Despite being very loud, the sound was incredibly clear. No hiss, no screeching, nothing.

I've personally found that live PAs outside Finland just tend to sound better. It's probably just me listening to obscure music which is "bigger" elsewhere, and thus allows for a more professional experience abroad. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif