Music

Gorth

for starters

and great artist who passed away sadly WAY too soon

"Have you ever spoken with the dead? Called to them from this side? Called them from their silent rest? Do you know what it is that they feel?

Pain. Pain, when torn into this wakefulness, this reminder of the chaos from which they had escaped. Pain of having to live! There will be no more pain. There will be... no more chaos."

Kerghan the Terrible,

first of the Necromancers,

voyager in the Lands of the Dead.

I don't know if I am allowed to send one more but worth a try. For those who remember epic beat from one very old game.

"Have you ever spoken with the dead? Called to them from this side? Called them from their silent rest? Do you know what it is that they feel?

Pain. Pain, when torn into this wakefulness, this reminder of the chaos from which they had escaped. Pain of having to live! There will be no more pain. There will be... no more chaos."

Kerghan the Terrible,

first of the Necromancers,

voyager in the Lands of the Dead.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Architect

Great news for iTunes users. AC/DC are a legendary band with many great songs beyond the ones overplayed on the radio, such as 'Baby, Please Don't Go', 'She's Got Balls', 'Whole Lotta Rosie' and 'Girls Got Rhythm'.

Jimi Hendrix - Dolly Dagger

Yep, I should nab their discography sometime.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra