Music

Gorth

Was listening to an old live version on CD (Queen Live Killers) and went looking for a video version. Struck me as one of the better cover versions :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I think the fact that I started the weekend with this:

And finished it with

kind of speaks volumes. :D

You've consumed a small pouch of speed?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Was listening to an old live version on CD (Queen Live Killers) and went looking for a video version. Struck me as one of the better cover versions ;)

Yeah that was pretty funny. I was amused by the rage about "They cut out the "I just killed a man" What a DISGRACE to Queen's legacy." at the time.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

And finished it with

Just bipolar, I'm afraid. :D

Isn't being afraid paranoia?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

And finished it with

Just bipolar, I'm afraid. :D

Isn't being afraid paranoia?

The self-diagnosis wasn't meant to be exhaustive...

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Just some old Danish rock music

In case any non-Danish speakers should ever listen to it and wonder what the crowd is shouting, it's 'kom saa Laust, vi ved du har det' - Come on Laust (the drummer), we know you've got it :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

• 2 weeks later...

Jamming some old school rock tonight. Blue Oyster Cult Dancin in the Ruins is up now. The Grateful Dead Scarlet Begonias came before.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

!

Found that pretty cool.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

****ing hell that main riff is brilliant.

Edited by Oblarg

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

I really have come to believe Motorhead is metal and
is just another example.....Lemmy turned 65 in December, maybe drugs, sex, and drinking are good for a long life.

But Lemmy says that they are Rock & Roll, are you going to disagree with Lemmy? :(

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

is just another example.....Lemmy turned 65 in December, maybe drugs, sex, and drinking are good for a long life.

But Lemmy says that they are Rock & Roll, are you going to disagree with Lemmy? ;)

I'm more comfortable disagreeing with Lemmy than I am disagreeing with Lemmy's mole.

But Lemmy says that they are Rock & Roll, are you going to disagree with Lemmy? :bat:

Oh god no ;) I take it back, I take it back.........and I'll leave you all with some wake up with

in the morning.....this one goes out to my old ex. Edited by bigcrazewolf

Early Queensryche, obviously - just about anything is better than the drivel they're producing these days.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

And for that rather soulful piece from Clint Mansell and his soundtrack score to The Fountain

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

No particular reason other than i like it :(

No particular reason other than i like it :thumbsup:

I don't know why but whenever I see her I immediately think "Suicide Girl"

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Riot will always be one of my favorite bands. Tragic loss.

This needs a repost:

The man was punk before the punk movement occured and more punk than they ever were.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Just playing with the media tag. Noticed in the funny things thread that they seem to be working...

Slade: Dizzy Mama

http://youtu.be/WFo5Zay6t2A

• 2 weeks later...

Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot

I just can't get it out of my head. Nor can I stop my head bobbing when it's on.

-Elwood Blues