Music

Gorth

Bah, give me Cantaloupe Island instead. I mean, it's funky, but it really is biting Herbie Hanco.ck something awful.

I really like it when the lyrics come to the foreground to such an extent that you listen to them and try and figure them out right then and there. It's what Dylan could do.

Something like that is simply disposable for me. I'll listen to it nce, I might even like it, but you can't listen to it often. Which, now I think about it is weird, because I do enjoy listening to speeches... :)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hm, trying to write out the summary of a report and listening to this... does that say anything? :)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Hm, trying to write out the summary of a report and listening to this... does that say anything? >_<

ROFLMAO

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Bah, give me Cantaloupe Island instead. I mean, it's funky, but it really is biting Herbie Hanco.ck something awful.

I really like it when the lyrics come to the foreground to such an extent that you listen to them and try and figure them out right then and there. It's what Dylan could do.

Something like that is simply disposable for me. I'll listen to it nce, I might even like it, but you can't listen to it often. Which, now I think about it is weird, because I do enjoy listening to speeches... >_

I've seen Michael Franti live a few times doing his spoken word thing. It works better that way I think. Everybody got it, even those of my friends who have no patience at all for poetry readings. I kinda lost interest when he started doing the whole grassroots thing for the Obama campaign.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Cool. I've never heard anything like that live, and I could wlel believe it would improve it, even subsequently on recordings.

-Elwood Blues

Riot are truly back. ****ing incredible.

Edited by Oblarg

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

On slow, grey sundays.. maybe listening to the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon soundtrack isn't exactly going to be cheery to the mood... :(

Metric craptonne to do today, probably at my desk until 2100.

Found the perfect tune to kick me off.

EDIT: spelling

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

For some reason it feels perfect this morning.

I think I may have broken my brain.

EDIT: For the love of god, don't watch the video, just listen to it. I do not endorse the incredibly poor quality visuals.

Unless maybe it's like Alanis singing about irony with the ironic lyrics that contain no reference to irony.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

If
doesn't get you going ....nothing will.

Electric banjo, who knew.

I see someone has been researching the Harold and Kumar trailer.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

If

Ayup.

-Elwood Blues

If

lol, no I first heard it on the Opie and Anthony show, on XM satellite radio.....I have never seen any of the Harold and Kumar movies, but didn't one of them play Sulu in the newest Star Trek movie, btw great flick!

If

lol, no I first heard it on the Opie and Anthony show, on XM satellite radio.....I have never seen any of the Harold and Kumar movies, but didn't one of them play Sulu in the newest Star Trek movie, btw great flick!

Really? I thought it was a coincidence that the trailer featuring that song has been going around like crazy. Anyways it gets really old about the third time you listen to it, and becomes exciting again on the eight. :)

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

If

Really? I thought it was a coincidence that the trailer featuring that song has been going around like crazy. Anyways it gets really old about the third time you listen to it, and becomes exciting again on the eight. :)

Even better the 20th time.

Budgie rule.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Have the collected Halo scores running back to back as I pace through into the afternoon..