RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

Morgoth... You thought I was making it up?... I heard about it through some secret evil industry forum... Regardless. I don't know jack past that they worked on it a bit, and it obviously got canned.

Oh and that Mike Laidlaw was on the team.

Edited by Nightshape

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I don't think it's much a point as Nightshape just hating on Mike. Keep up the good work mate. >_<

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

not true >_< I remember seeing reviews in Russian videogame magazines

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Nobody outside Germany really gives a damn about the Anno series.

French gamers do. And probably fans of this kind of games everywhere in the world, since they're like the last games in that genre. Plus, they're published by Ubisoft, I doubt they would publish a game series with no international appeal.

In fact, I think you're being delusional and pig-headed for some reason. It's weird.

dont know anno.

dont feel like im missing anything since this is literally the first time i've ever heard of it.

EA drm making me angry. not preordering ME3 unless they confirm disc check only.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Well, I guess some people like playing boring economy simulators.

After all, lots of people like to play boring popamole shooter.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Well, I guess some people like playing boring economy simulators.

After all, lots of people like to play boring popamole shooter.

For a moment I read this as Popemobile shooter. I suddenly had images of driving around in a funny car while firing guns.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

L.A. Noire gets a PS3 exclusive case(mission). We already have 3 retailer exclusive cases. This is getting out of hand. (Using mobile phone, linking a pain in the ***.)

All the missions (well, except if there is a PS3 exclusive) will eventually be released as DLC missions. So if you preorder the game at one spot, you can just wait a month or so and get the others.

Rockstar recently released all the preorder bonuses for Red Dead from various locations as dlc costing a dollar a piece. I'm sure the LA Noire bonuses will cost more when they become DLC. I had already preordered from GameStop and I got the Deadly Assassin outfit so I got the others. I'm disappointed with them though. The Deadly Assassin outfit was cool because A: It looks awesome and B: It fits in with the game. You actually have to work to aquire the outfit.

The Golden Guns and Warhorse are given to you at the start of the game and it looks ridiculous to have Bonnie hand Marston a golden repeater at the start of the game as well as getting the Warhorse from the beginning. You should have had to actually pay in-game money to have your guns goldenized etc. If I replay single player I'll delete the two add-ons and then redownload them near the end of the game so it feels like they were earned items.

I like the idea of making preorder bonuses minor DLC items. Most of it is junk that is not missed if it is one time only (Golden guns for instance), but some of it is too cool to be lost to people who didn't preorder at the time (If you still play Red Dead, get the Deadly Assassin outfit for a buck, its awesome, plugs into the game requiring work to get and worth it).

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

EA drm making me angry. not preordering ME3 unless they confirm disc check only.

They have done it with DA2, why do you think they would go back to a disccheck now?

why go back? cause the customers are starting to get pissed off. I preordered DA2. I'm still pretty pissed about several things with regard to that game so I'm already ticked at the two companies, then reading that article about what happened with the server problem pissed me off more. Maybe I'm the ONLY person reaching the end of their patience with EA drm and "bonus" giveaway bull ****, but probably not.

i don't think they'll miss my purchase, but everyone has a line, and I feel like EA just kinda sorta creeped across it, and so my angry backlash is demanding a return to disc check only if they want a full price buy.

I'm not delusional, I know I'll end up buying ME3 if its good, but I can make myself wait a few months for a price drop if they continue with this drm dlc online connection crap.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.