RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

This thread was lonely.

Also, impulsedriven.com is offering a few bundles/bargains for people to play with

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/03/19...ame-bargains-5/

AAAAnnnd Duke's new game has VIBRATORS!

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/03/18...-is-a-bit-rude/

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Thi4f

:) THI-4-F? this doesn't even make sense... 4 usually stands for "A"

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Could've just been beer kegs they captured. Or Bubblegum.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Is this a prequel to Se7en? What happened to 1ne, 2wo, Thr3, and 4our? Why not just use Roman numerals? V is the number you're looking for and you already have it in the word.

Edited by Ice9

Everything was beautiful. Nothing hurt.

I hope both remakes will be co-op like RE5 was. I know they'll have to make some changes to both stories but I think gameplay-wise it would be worth it.

As long as the single player doesn't include a forced Sheva type partner. I loved RE 5, but only in coop mode as the stupid AI partner really killed SP mode.

Yeah, 4 did have the President's daughter, but she wasn't ever-present during the game. I would love it if they added a separate coop mode. Maybe Ada Wong could be the second player or something.

Code Veronica is arguably the best game of the series. will be interesting to see it on PS3 with new graphics and maybe some other improvements

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I hope both remakes will be co-op like RE5 was. I know they'll have to make some changes to both stories but I think gameplay-wise it would be worth it.

Even without co-op I imagine that would change the story somewhat, much like they did with the remake of the original. That's assuming of course this is an actual remake and not just just a HD upgrade. Personally I'd prefer a remake of 1 & 2 in the style of 4/5.

1 was too slow paced and 3 was kinda meh. 2 is fantastic though, I'd definitely welcome a remake of it

Walsingham said:

Code Veronica is the best "classic resident evil", with the tank controls and whatnot. 4 is the best overall game in the series though.

I'm going to get both of these, even though I already own 4 on gamecube and wii, i want an hd version. I haven't played code veronica in ages, but am looking forward to an HD update of that as well.

I'd like to see some bonus stuff thrown in, but I know there won't be any so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Only problem with Code Veronica is that the knife is overpowered. It seems to do damage for every frame of the strike, instead of just the contact point. Or something. So you slash a zombie and get like 4 hits on him. It's a bleeding machete of zombie murder.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Only problem with Code Veronica is that the knife is overpowered. It seems to do damage for every frame of the strike, instead of just the contact point. Or something. So you slash a zombie and get like 4 hits on him. It's a bleeding machete of zombie murder.

all things considered, thats a pretty minor problem. but interesting to know, i think imma knife my way through the whole game.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

That knife is the main reason Code Veronica was the first Resident Evil I ever beat without cheating.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."