RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

that's Two Worlds 2, not The Witcher 2, for anyone confused :ermm: who, like me, doesn't read where the link takes before clicking on it

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Elves with Plasma Rifles?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Sounds like xbox live episodic dlc type game... in other words, sounds lame.

Might eventually pick it up if bored, but otherwise, meh. Not a true game.

But, if it has time traveling dwarves in it.... I might have to go gaga over it.

R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

WH40K would be nice.
No.

Worst game setting since the birth of games.

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

WH40K would be nice.
No.

Worst game setting since the birth of games.

But then again, I'm also from Finland, and I've always found WH40k to be silly fun. Maybe my compatriot is too Serious? (*poor attempt at Joker delivery*)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

WH40K would be nice.

A 40K RPG would be fantastic. One done by Bioware? Not so much. I can already picture the sexually promiscuous space marine conquering the galaxy while sleeping with a procession of orks, tyranids and tau...

Don't forget crushing every demon prince ever, finding every missing Primarch (one turns out to be female and will be a romance option), prevent the 14th Black Crusade and unite every race against Chaos.

...Yes, even the tyranids.

...And the necrons. Especially the necrons.

Maybe you can be a child of the Big E, unite the SMs, find the missing Legions, awaken/find the Primarchs THEN destroy Chaos (as they wait for you to do the forementioned). And in the end you get the bling armour, and the worship of billions.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I've always found WH40k to be silly fun. Maybe my compatriot is too Serious? (*poor attempt at Joker delivery*)
I don't like game settings that detract from established norms by portraying them in a silly way.

I like my Tolkien very much and any other type of orc is an abomination, specially a silly one with a bolter gun for a weapon and a speech pattern that makes my ears/eyes bleed.

If WH40K had only Chaos & Human characters I would actually like it.

any other type of orc is an abomination, specially a silly one with a bolter gun for a weapon and a speech pattern that makes my ears/eyes bleed.

but that's the coolest thing about them :ermm:

Walsingham said: