RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

Potentially the most important bit of PC gaming news of the year: GameStop buys Impulse +

So did Stardock fold yet?

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/03/31/stardock...se-to-gamestop/

From the sound of it, they just thought Stardock was getting too big.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

You made a fundamentla error here when styating this because NWN plays like BG so you actually shame yourself by being wrong. Sorry. DA is a superior version of BG.

NwN was a very steep decline from the BG games. DA is only a slight curve up from NwN 1 and no where near as good as the BG games. That seems to be the only real return to the BG series, the ability to control a larger party, but still not the 6 characters of BG. That was just one small part of BG that DA is emulating, it looks and feels far closer to NwN OC.

I'll never understand your taste either. Imagine BG 1 & 2 in a 3d remake using the DA engine. Better story (a great twist and villains), more interesting characters, wonderful locations (handcrafted paintings looked amazing), better rules, better quests (love how DA is loaded with billboard quests).

seems like anonymous might be biting off more than they can chew. I dont really know much about them, or really care, but going after sony seems like a big risk since sony has no problem spending tons of money in litigation to prove a point.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

That little sillines just makes them come acorss as juvenile arrogant full of themselves who believe themselves better than everybody else when it comes to 'moral authority'. They seek to control and ensalves others to their way of thinking. In essence, theya re scumbags worthy of being spit upon not heroes like they claim to be. Pathetic pieces of crap.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

seems like anonymous might be biting off more than they can chew.

Heh, like they care. They attack everyone and everything for any reason or no reason at all. It would be poor judgement to think they do their attacks to help someone or for some cause... or care if their attacks help or hinder some people and their agendas.

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

Potentially the most important bit of PC gaming news of the year: GameStop buys Impulse +

So did Stardock fold yet?

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/03/31/stardock...se-to-gamestop/

From the sound of it, they just thought Stardock was getting too big.

They sold their most profitable business, with their games bombing nowadays and with their non-games software revenue steadily declining.

Nice to see Brad spinning even more bull**** than usual, especially after he raged at retailers few months before, as according to him, it was because of contracts with them he couldn't postpone the release of Elemental: The Scam.

Brad proves yet again what a disgusting, lying piece of **** he is.

The new Anno game is set in the future.

More pics here.

Intriguing, but the game definitely needs more bloom!

Apparently Dawn of War 2: Retribution Collector's Edition owners are getting the Dark Angels pack for free. whee

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

quick: someone tell me the best non bioware, non black isle rpg released between the year of 1995 and 1999. bonus point if its turn based.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.