What are you playing now?

SteveThaiBinh

The Bruce! is Ash from Army of Darkness. Anti-hero. Seduces women, smartass, doesn't have the patience for your mumbo jumbo, and kicks ass.

Bruce Campbell is Bruce Campbell from My Name is Bruce. Raging alcoholic, delusional, and self-obsessed B-movie actor who lives in a van. Abject coward.

Bruce Campbell is... well, the actual Bruce Campbell. Decent guy with a good sense of humor.

oh, I thought the trademarked Bruce was Ash. I had no idea any other movies with him existed. I'll look up this MNIB

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

You should also check out Bubba-hotep. Elvis and black JFK fight a mummy.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I got a one month free subscription for iRacing. It's the best driving sim Ive ever played, but its too expensive and too competitive

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

No, its that you have to buy every car and every track as separate DLC. So if you want the full package its several hundred dollars. If you one decide to "I want to try some F1" then its $11 for the car and then 4-5 tracks for 15$ each. It gets really expensive unless you stick to driving the same thing all the time.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ahh, micro-transactions. "Let's get them to make lots of tiny purchases so they don't bother to add up the costs."

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

No, its that you have to buy every car and every track as separate DLC. So if you want the full package its several hundred dollars. If you one decide to "I want to try some F1" then its $11 for the car and then 4-5 tracks for 15$ each. It gets really expensive unless you stick to driving the same thing all the time.

Ah, the old death by 1000 cuts. If there is any one thing that would drive me away from WoW, it would be them moving to that type of business model.

Fallout 3. Finally got the stupid game working on my Win 7 64 bit computer after a couple of installs/uninstalls.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I just got Mass Effect 2, since I heard this was the good one, gonna see what all the fuss is about.

Best purchase you've ever made.

Hint: The truth is somewhere between my and sorophx's bs.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

The truth is somewhere between

isn't it always :(

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I like Martin Sheen as the illusive man, everything looks very nice, good production values, and there are too many invisible barriers and shoehorning in the level design. After playing FONW one can't help but be disappointed in the lack of interaction with the world. I'm not saying you should always be able to build a Taj Mahal out of Sarsaparilla Crates, but it helps.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

tried going from new vegas to Call of Duty World at War.... it wasn't pretty. The invisible walls in that game are so close together you can't even flank enemies in it. It's more claustrophobic than Doom.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I just got Mass Effect 2, since I heard this was the good one, gonna see what all the fuss is about.

Did you play the first one? I'll be honest, I doubt it would have been such a great game for me if it weren't for all the carry-over plotlines.

the original game is no doubt the only justification for ME2 existence. on its own ME2 is a pile of crap covered in gold

Walsingham said:

I'll admit I have no idea whats going on. One thing though. Why do I have to chose a 6 second force power from a drop down menu every time I want to use it. That's not very convenient.

It's been a while, so my memory might be faulty. Can't you drag/assign them to number keys?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I enjoyed Mass Effect 2 my first time around, thought it was pretty fun. When I replayed it, I grew increasingly tired of it... Lots of small things started to annoy me. Didn't make it to the end. Third time I tried replaying it I didn't make it far at all, didn't like it all then. That doesn't normally happen for me in games but the game has really sunk in my eyes since it was released. It's better than ME1, but...

Anyways, not playing much at the moment. Sorta casually going through New Vegas with a new character so I can bring him into Dead Money when that comes around next week. Also creating obnoxious hobos in the Sims 3 which is always fun.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0