What you did today

Pidesco

Spiders are also supposed to be quite self-grooming as well.. kind of like eight-legged cats.. Add in the whole.. hunt flies and such like....

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Spiders kills mosquitos. Mozzies are far more deadly to humans than spiders will ever be. I like spiders.

I like spiders too.

I like them over there.

While I'm over here.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

only went in to work today for an hour in the morning for a meeting

then stuffed around and had coffee with friends, then went and played some drums, then went over to my girlfriends place and lazed around in the sun having a nap

good day overall ^_^

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm always thankful for this community, you guys make me smile, laugh, and think on a daily basis.

I need to go for a walk now with the kids and build up my appetite.

I always thought Thanksgiving was in February - (reading about it on wikipedia).. seems a little late for a harvest festival? Most of the harvesting is over in October..

But happy Thanksgiving to all Americans and Canadians who celebrate it.

Fortune favors the bald.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm always thankful for this community, you guys make me smile, laugh, and think on a daily basis.

I need to go for a walk now with the kids and build up my appetite.

I always thought Thanksgiving was in February - (reading about it on wikipedia).. seems a little late for a harvest festival? Most of the harvesting is over in October..

But happy Thanksgiving to all Americans and Canadians who celebrate it.

We just finished up the harvesting in my area last week. I live across from a food processing plant, so I'm pretty happy that the 24/7 schedule they have kept in the last month will be ending.

But I'm sure each region is different, we also only had our first cold day yesterday.

August... :shifty:

Yeah, I'm pretty upset at my ancestors who decided that coming up here was a good idea.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Rubbish day for work. Couldn't think straight. Got almost nothing done. Pub in the evening. Beer!

Win.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Rubbish day for work. Couldn't think straight. Got almost nothing done. Pub in the evening. Beer!

Win.

Welcome to my world of late... :lol:

And while beer with friends can be good.. I thought you were planning on cutting back on that avenue... :p

Happy turkey day people. Can't move. Too much food.

EDIT: Eagerly anticipating tomorrow's leftovers.

Edited by I want teh kotor 3
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Win.

Welcome to my world of late... :sorcerer:

And while beer with friends can be good.. I thought you were planning on cutting back on that avenue... :p

I did, you goon. :) It was for one month. :)

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Sort of amused at a crackberry user walking out right into the path of a bike courier, not a high speed collision but the entire accident and the ensuing cussing match was pretty good.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Mixture of a day.

Decided to take a challenge and went to the barbers. Removing a large amount of what was protecting my head from the cold of the English winter...

Some interesting mental puzzle work with some system modelling..

Was having the slight grouch of not having Tron Evolution to play after getting psyched that it was supposed to be here today.

Now wondering when the hell it's actually going to be available.

Trying to decide what I'm in the mood to read.. or whether to pick up some new game to play.

I golfed with my Dad for his birthday. It has been quite a few years since I have done so. I hit the range a couple times earlier this week to try and prepare, but it was still a pretty sorry performance. I was pretty happy I got par on one of the par 3's, but double and triple bogies were the norm.

Sitting admiring the snow from my study window. Cranked the heating up. Result is a profound sense of well being.

-Elwood Blues

Woke up, realized that i'm now 22 and went back to sleep.

Happy Birthday!

Ah, 22, I remember it fondly. That was the age I met my wife. Enjoy it!

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

ah hah, belated happy birthday orogun.

Stirred from the deep slumbers to find an early morning.. woke from dreams involving pirates, boat chases, drinks with friends and some quest to find an engagement ring.. :*

So not sure if its facing the cold of the day or those dreams that has me feeling grumpy, sad and wanting a drink.

But I've settled for a hot mug of tea instead. That and the knowledge that I have a dinner to go to this evening that I've been told will "end around a bonfire with cigars and a bottle of port."

Well... I've been using my compy chair from my school quite a bit... to the point I just broke the back brace off from the rest of the chair... rassafrassa. At least the desk downstairs should be open.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.